Since 1840 St. Paul Lutheran School and Church has assisted parents in raising their children by providing a Christ-centered atmosphere with qualified, caring, Christian teachers.
We continue to seek ways to help our students grow intellectually, physically, and most importantly, spiritually.
The mission of St. Paul Lutheran School is to share the Gospel and to provide for spiritual, intellectual, and social growth in a Christ-centered environment.
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-8
- Enrollment: 147 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 23%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- St. Paul Lutheran School was founded 175 years ago and offers a Christian-centered, discipline-oriented teaching program. We offer small classes, after-school learning programs, and extracurricular activities, such as basketall, flag football, track, volleyball, cheerleading, and a drum team.
- -Financial aid and scholarships are regularly awarded.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for St. Paul Lutheran School?
The application deadline for St. Paul Lutheran School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse St. Paul Lutheran School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Secrets to Becoming a Great School
Discover the essential ingredients that drive academic success and cultivate a thriving school community.
Keep track of application deadlines as well as all the other aspects of choosing a school.
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.