St Paul's Evangelical Lutheran School
- St. Paul's Lutheran School offers high quality Christian education for students in 4K through 8th grade.
- We pride ourselves in challenging our students to do their very best while walking with Christ on a daily basis.
- The many extracurricular activities and special events make St. Paul's an exciting place for your chilldren to be.
- With Christ as our focus, St. Paul's Ev. Lutheran Schools helps God's children grow to be energetic servant leaders for Jesus through love, respect and a commitment to excellence.
- We aspire to be a regional leader in academics and Christian service and to prepare our students to live in the world as excellent, involved citizens and as bold witnesses for Jesus Christ.
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||151 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Oconomowoc Grades: PK-8 | 174 students
1650 Brown Street
Oconomowoc, WI 53066
(262)912-6364 2.5 PK-8
- Dousman Grades: PK-8 | 105 students
246 W Ottawa Avenue
Dousman, WI 53118
(262)965-2291 7.1 PK-8
- Pewaukee Grades: PK-8 | 144 students
N14w29143 Silvernail Rd
Pewaukee, WI 53072
(262)646-7497 10.5 PK-8
- Oconomowoc Grades: 2-12 | 140 students
36100 Genesee Lake Rd
Oconomowoc, WI 53066
(262)569-5510 4.7 2-12
Nearby Homes for Sale
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Here's a recap of the steps you need to follow to find the right school for your child. Work through the process in sequence from beginning to end.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.