St Paul School
Tel: (330) 724-5312
- The mission of St. Paul School is to live the love of God and love of neighbor, while challenging each person to reach academic, social, and spiritual potential.
- As Catholic school educators, we recognize our responsibility to each student to aid religious, academic, psychological, social, and physical development.
- We believe in the dignity and individuality of each person, and fostering respect for others, a healthy self-image, and a sense of responsibility within each child.
- We provide an environment conductive to learning and encouraging each student to work to his or her potential.
- Our students will be prepared to go out into the world and be faithful, essential, caring, and giving members of our society.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||205 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cuyahoga Falls Grades: PK-6 | 345 students
1090 Howe Avenue
Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44221
(330) 929-1901 6 PK-6
- Akron Grades: K-8 | 162 students
80 E York St
Akron, OH 44310
(330) 253-6918 4.2 K-8
- Akron Grades: K-8 | 618 students
645 Moorfield Rd
Akron, OH 44333
(330) 867-8720 7.6 K-8
- Akron Grades: 9-12 | 622 students
15 N Maple St
Akron, OH 44303
(330) 253-9113 3.5 9-12
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.