St Paul School
- The mission of St. Paul School is to live the love of God and love of neighbor, while challenging each person to reach academic, social, and spiritual potential.
- As Catholic school educators, we recognize our responsibility to each student to aid religious, academic, psychological, social, and physical development.
- We believe in the dignity and individuality of each person, and fostering respect for others, a healthy self-image, and a sense of responsibility within each child.
- We provide an environment conductive to learning and encouraging each student to work to his or her potential.
- Our students will be prepared to go out into the world and be faithful, essential, caring, and giving members of our society.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||205 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cuyahoga Falls Grades: PK-6 | 345 students
1090 Howe Avenue
Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44221
(330)896-0852 6 PK-6
- Akron Grades: K-8 | 166 students
80 E York St
Akron, OH 44310
(330)253-6918 4.2 K-8
- Akron Grades: K-8 | 618 students
645 Moorfield Rd
Akron, OH 44333
(330)867-8720 7.6 K-8
- Akron Grades: 9-12 | 622 students
15 N Maple St
Akron, OH 44303
(330)253-9113 3.5 9-12
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.