St. Pauls Episcopal Preschool
Tel: (336) 723-4395
- St. Pauls Episcopal Preschool is committed to providing quality early education in a nurturing Christian environment where each child can grow and develop mentally, socially, physically and spiritually according to his or her individual capabilities.
- The preschool's goal is to give children a positive start to their educational journey and help develop their character and self confidence.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other associations(s) for exceptional children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||222 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- St. Paul`s Preschool offers a half-day program from 9:00 a.m. to noon, with an optional LunchBunch hour until 1:00 p.m. We operate on a school year calendar, from September through May, with three to four additional weeks of "Summer Fun."Our children range in age from 3 months to 5 years. Currently, approximately 165 children are enrolled and cared for by an outstanding and well-trained staff of 28 teachers.St. Paul`s Preschool children enjoy a variety of enrichment opportunities during their school day. All children 2 years old and older go to a weekly music class, and our music teacher goes to each toddler class once a week and shares music with them in their classrooms. The 4- and 5-year-olds are treated to special weekly sessions in our Clay and Woodworking Shop, as well as Science with Dr. Echols. Children 3 years old and older attend a weekly chapel service led by our Chaplain, the Rev. Lauren A. Villemuer-Drenth. Deacon Lauren also brings a short chapel service to our 2-year-olds` classes. Extra-curricular classes by outside organizations are offered during Lunch Bunch for 3-year-olds and older. They include cooking, gymnastics, yoga, art and soccer.The Preschool is proud of its exceptional teaching staff. Ninety percent of the staff are certified with North Carolina Early Childhood Credentials and all staff members participate in continuing education programs and activities, such as workshops and conferences. St. Paul`s Preschool teachers go "above and beyond" each day to provide the best educational environment for the children in their care. They are the backbone of our program.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Winston Salem Grades: PK-2 | 89 students
5012 Lansing Dr
Winston Salem, NC 27105
(336) 744-7138 4.4 PK-2
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
The parent-teacher conference is a wonderful opportunity to discuss your child's progress. Make the most of it by preparing yourself both emotionally and intellectually for this special, brief time with your child's teacher.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?