St Pauls Lutheran School
- St. Paul's Lutheran School work with parents to equip their children to live more productive Christian lives.
- St. Paul's Lutheran School has served for nearly a century.
- It's current program involves children in grades K-8 in a fully accredited curriculum.
- We, at St. Paul's School, are committed to providing students with the finest Christian education possible.
- Subjects are addressed, discussed and understood through a Christian perspective.
- Christ's love and forgiveness are a part of each day's curriculum.
- Staff members are not only able to discuss Christ openly, they are expected to share His love on a daily basis.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||State or regional independent school association|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||39 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Mount Hope Grades: PK-8 | 175 students
12917 E Maple Grove Rd
Mount Hope, KS 67108
(316) 444-2548 8.6 PK-8
- Goddard Grades: PK-8 | 159 students
18218 W Us Highway 54
Goddard, KS 67052
(316) 794-8139 12.9 PK-8
- Wichita Grades: PK-8 | 585 students
645 N 119th St W
Wichita, KS 67235
(316) 721-5693 17 PK-8
- Wichita Grades: PK-8 | 356 students
11010 Southwest Blvd
Wichita, KS 67215
(316) 524-6585 17.1 PK-8
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.