St Peter Elementary School
Tel: (419) 433-4640
- St. Peter Catholic School, we strive to offer a strong academic education in a Christ centered community that emphasizes Christian moral values.
- We want our students to be prepared morally, academically, socially and culturally to make positive contributions, now and in the future, as both local and global citizens.
- Our staff members are fully certified by the state of Ohio and our school has full accreditation through the Ohio Catholic School Accrediting Association.
- We are proud to offer a curriculum that not only provides for academic excellence in the core subjects, but also develops the intelligences in the fields of art, music, foreign language, physical education and computer technology.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||155 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Huron Grades: PK-3 | 104 students
329 Ohio St
Huron, OH 44839
(419) 433-6181 0.3 PK-3
- Castalia Grades: K-9 | 46 students
3809 MAPLE AVE
Castalia, OH 44824
(419) 684-8642 8.8 K-9
- Sandusky Grades: PK-12 | 524 students
410 W Jefferson St
Sandusky, OH 44870
(419) 626-1892 9 PK-12
- Norwalk Grades: 4-12 | 12 students
124c Cleveland Rd
Norwalk, OH 44857
(419) 660-0533 10.1 4-12
- Vermilion Grades: PK-6 | 147 students
5450 Ohio St
Vermilion, OH 44089
(440) 967-7911 10.2 PK-6
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.