St. Peter & Paul School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (718) 665-2056
- Regent School was established in 1947 and has maintained an outstanding reputation for the personal growth and academic excellence of its students.
- This has been accomplished through the efforts of a dedicated staff, small classes, a secure environment and a rigorous curriculum.
- The kindergarten program is planned to prepare the child for independent thought and action, healthy social interaction and creative expression, as well as academic success in first grade.
- The elementary grade curriculum includes all courses prescribed by the N.Y.S. Department of Education and all material covered on standardized achievement tests.
- Our graduates are consistently accepted into excellent schools. The following are among the subjects taught, with varying emphasis, depending on grade level: English, reading, math, science, social studies, phonics, spelling, health, penmanship, composition, current events, computers, citizenship, philosophy, art and music.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||231 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bronx Grades: PK-8 | 333 students
266 E 163rd Street
Bronx, NY 10451
(718) 293-3365 0.5 PK-8
- Bronx Grades: PK-8 | 323 students
830 Southern Blvd
Bronx, NY 10459
(718) 542-5161 0.9 PK-8
- Bronx Grades: 9-12 | 325 students
330 Bedford Park Blvd
Bronx, NY 10458
(718) 364-5353 3.6 9-12
- Bronx Grades: 9-12 | 285 students
685 E 182nd St
Bronx, NY 10457
(718) 367-2113 2.4 9-12
My brother (1969) sister (1970) and myself (1972) attended and graduated this beautiful school. My sister and I went on to Archbishop Hughes Memorial (Cathdral HS) and went on to walk in St. Patrick's Cathedral. We went on to complete graduate school. All of this was possible with the sacrifices my mother made as a single parent. We are ever so grateful and blessed by the education we received in the Catholic school system. I will soon once again visit your beautiful church where I received first Holy Communion and my Confirmation by Cardinal Cooke. I have been a practicing Roman Catholic and my parish is St. Gregory the Great in Plantation, FL. I am also a Canon Law minister. May God Bless all whom attend school and Mass.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - vapon
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.