St. Peters Home School
- St Peters Home School provides a high quality educational program for your children, providing care that parents can trust, age-appropriate and supportive environment in which children can learn, which encourages individuality and self-confidence within children.
- Our goal at St. Peter's Kindergarten is to make your child's first learning experience positive, fun and fulfilling.
- Our students leave us well prepared for future educational endeavors.
- Children are unique individuals in the process of growing into the adults they will become.
- They learn from everything that goes on around them, the people they meet, the materials and the classroom environment, and the curriculum.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||132 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.