Rainbowland Child Development Center
Tel: (603) 622-6766
- RainbowLand Child Development Center is a privately owned facility combining education with a relaxing atmosphere, beginning with the infant program.
- Our curriculum supports a developmentally appropriate environment. Teachers are able to create a classroom of open-ended activities reinforcing each child's need to explore and learn throughout the day.
- RainbowLand's goal is to provide quality care with a curriculum that fills the needs of every child's learning abilities.
- Each program is designed to preserve his or her individuality.
- Our age-appropriate curriculum supports all areas of a child's development: physical, emotional, language and cognitive.
- Our hands-on learning centers give each child the opportunity to discover, explore and provide challenges to help them learn and grow.
- We consider playtime not only a time of fun, but also an opportunity to discover their hidden talents.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||49 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||49:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Homes for Sale
The admissions essay is an important part of your child's admissions profile. Noodle Pros essay expert Kate Fisher offers some valuable tips about writing the admissions essay.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.