Rainbowland Child Development Center
- RainbowLand Child Development Center is a privately owned facility combining education with a relaxing atmosphere, beginning with the infant program.
- Our curriculum supports a developmentally appropriate environment. Teachers are able to create a classroom of open-ended activities reinforcing each child's need to explore and learn throughout the day.
- RainbowLand's goal is to provide quality care with a curriculum that fills the needs of every child's learning abilities.
- Each program is designed to preserve his or her individuality.
- Our age-appropriate curriculum supports all areas of a child's development: physical, emotional, language and cognitive.
- Our hands-on learning centers give each child the opportunity to discover, explore and provide challenges to help them learn and grow.
- We consider playtime not only a time of fun, but also an opportunity to discover their hidden talents.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||49 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||49:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.