St Peter's Home
Tel: (603) 625-9313
- St Peters Home School provides a high quality educational program for your children, providing care that parents can trust, age-appropriate and supportive environment in which children can learn, which encourages individuality and self-confidence within children.
- Our goal at St. Peter's Kindergarten is to make your child's first learning experience positive, fun and fulfilling.
- Our students leave us well prepared for future educational endeavors.
- Children are unique individuals in the process of growing into the adults they will become.
- They learn from everything that goes on around them, the people they meet, the materials and the classroom environment, and the curriculum.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||102 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||34:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|