Bedford Village Morning School
- Bedford Village Morning School philosophy of discipline is based on respecting each child as an important individual with strengths and weaknesses.
- We believe that a child whose needs are being met will be a happy, well-adjusted child.
- We believe that setting limits gives children the security of knowing that their strong emotions will not lead them to do things that they will later regret. Children know an adult will take the responsibility of stopping unacceptable behavior until they are able to do so for themselves. BVMS's discipline is based on Haim Ginott's theories and knowledge of this theory is essential to every teacher at BVMS. A copy of How to Talk So Kids Will Listen is given to each staff member before the start of the school year.
- Parenting workshops are given throughout the year and every parent and staff member are urged to attend.
- It is here that he/she begins to learn that life is filled with choices and that with those choices come responsibilities and consequences.
- Here, he/she will begin to understand his/her own feelings and to appreciate the feelings of others.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||45 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||16 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Nancy Suzanne Tyrie|
Profile last updated:
- People that viewed Bedford Village Morning School also viewed these schools: Rainbowland Child Development Center.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bedford Grades: PK-K | 49 students
3 Rundlett Hill Road
Bedford, NH 03110
(603)622-6766 1.6 PK-K
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.