Bedford Village Morning School
Tel: (603) 472-5531
- Bedford Village Morning School philosophy of discipline is based on respecting each child as an important individual with strengths and weaknesses.
- We believe that a child whose needs are being met will be a happy, well-adjusted child.
- We believe that setting limits gives children the security of knowing that their strong emotions will not lead them to do things that they will later regret. Children know an adult will take the responsibility of stopping unacceptable behavior until they are able to do so for themselves. BVMS's discipline is based on Haim Ginott's theories and knowledge of this theory is essential to every teacher at BVMS. A copy of How to Talk So Kids Will Listen is given to each staff member before the start of the school year.
- Parenting workshops are given throughout the year and every parent and staff member are urged to attend.
- It is here that he/she begins to learn that life is filled with choices and that with those choices come responsibilities and consequences.
- Here, he/she will begin to understand his/her own feelings and to appreciate the feelings of others.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||45 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||16 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Nancy Suzanne Tyrie|
- People that viewed Bedford Village Morning School also viewed these schools: Rainbowland Child Development Center.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bedford Grades: PK-K | 49 students
3 Rundlett Hill Road
Bedford, NH 03110
(603) 622-6766 1.6 PK-K
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.