St. Philip Lutheran School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-8
- Enrollment: 70 students
- Yearly Tuition: $6,500
- Acceptance rate: 90%
- Average class size: 10 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
cooking, Craft Club, Crochet Club, Girl Scouts of America, Reading club, technology
Arts and Music Programs:
- We are excited to introduce you to our school and give you a glimpse of what makes St. Philip unique. St. Philip is a close-knit community where each student is valued as an individual, and where we strive to acknowledge and celebrate the best in everyone who spends time on our campus-students, faculty, parents, and staff. Students are appreciated, encouraged, and challenged within our comprehensive program. We graduate thoughtful scholars who are also conscientious citizens ready to contribute positively to high school and beyond. Therefore, we look for students who have innate curiosities, a love of learning, and a desire to better themselves and the communities around them. Our admission process is designed to ensure a good fit for all involved-student, family, and school. Our promise to you: We will know your child. We will love your child. We will prepare your child.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does St. Philip Lutheran School cost?
St. Philip Lutheran School's tuition is approximately $6,500 for private students.
What is the acceptance rate of St. Philip Lutheran School?
The acceptance rate of St. Philip Lutheran School is 90%, which is lower than the national average of 91%.
What sports does St. Philip Lutheran School offer?
St. Philip Lutheran School offers 6 interscholastic sports: Ballet, Basketball, Bowling, Cross Country, Track and Field and Volleyball.
When is the application deadline for St. Philip Lutheran School?
The application deadline for St. Philip Lutheran School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse St. Philip Lutheran School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards