St. Priscilla Elementary School
Tel: (773) 685-3581
- We, the members of Saint Priscilla School, are committed to proclaiming Gospel values.
- Our mission is to foster a sharing, caring, and praying faith community.
- We encourage students to use their God-given unique set of skills and abilities to become responsible Catholics.
- We at Saint Priscilla School are committed to offering quality Catholic education to the children of the area.
- Our school strives to be an active faith community, which embraces the values, traditions and beliefs of the Catholic Church.
- We work at developing Christian attitudes in our students that will make them caring, sharing, and praying people, able to live out the Gospel message.
- We recognize the dignity and individuality of each child as a wondrous gift from God, with a unique set of skills and abilities.
- These skills and abilities are nurtured by a strong curriculum and quality instruction.
- We strive to enhance each child's self-concept, foster in each child a sense of self-discipline, and instill in each child the basic knowledge and skills necessary to function as a useful member of society.
- Children learn in different ways, therefore, we employ various teaching styles, techniques, and strategies.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other religious school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||274 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||27:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.