St. Robert Bellarmine School
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||200 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- The mission of St. Robert Bellarmine Catholic School is commitment to the education of children through strength in academics, respect for all, and belief in Christian values.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Dearborn Heights Grades: NS-8 | 242 students
466 N John Daly Rd
Dearborn Heights, MI 48127
(313) 359-3000 3.4 NS-8
- Bloomfield Hills Grades: NS-12 | 450 students
1250 Kensington Rd
Bloomfield Hills, MI 48304
(248) 646-8900 15.6 NS-12
- Dearborn Grades: K-8 | 559 students
25001 Herbert Weier Dr
Dearborn, MI 48128
(313) 562-1090 3.3 K-8
Choosing a private school is a process with many parts to it. It also takes 18-24 months to complete. This collection of articles deals with the first part of the process in which you begin to look at private schools and what they offer.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.