St Rose-thomas Mccarthy School
- St. Rose Thomas McCarthy Catholic School, a Christ-centered community of faith, is dedicated to the education of children.
- With parents as primary educators, the faculty and staff facilitate the development of the whole child.
- In line with Church teaching and gospel values, our school instills the expectation for each student to become a committed catholic, concerned citizen, confident communicator, and competent problem solver.
- Our community of believers acts as the foundation for preparing students for life as members of Church, family, civic, economic, and global communities.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||176 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||19 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||This is the base tuition for one child.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Admissions Director||Jim Carpenter|
- St. Rose Thomas McCarthy Catholic School, an educational ministry of St. Brigid Parish, prepares students to live productive Catholic lives as members of the Church and society.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hanford Grades: NS-8 | 194 students
11948 Flint Ave
Hanford, CA 93230
(559)584-9207 3 NS-8
- Armona Grades: K-12 | 121 students
14435 Locust St
Armona, CA 93202
(559)582-4468 4 K-12
- Lemoore Grades: PK-12 | 234 students
900 E D Street
Lemoore, CA 93245
(559)924-8301 7.3 PK-12
- Lemoore Grades: K-9 | 231 students
884 N Lemoore Ave
Lemoore, CA 93245
(559)924-3424 7.8 K-9
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.