St Rose-thomas Mccarthy School
- St. Rose Thomas McCarthy Catholic School, a Christ-centered community of faith, is dedicated to the education of children.
- With parents as primary educators, the faculty and staff facilitate the development of the whole child.
- In line with Church teaching and gospel values, our school instills the expectation for each student to become a committed catholic, concerned citizen, confident communicator, and competent problem solver.
- Our community of believers acts as the foundation for preparing students for life as members of Church, family, civic, economic, and global communities.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||176 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||19 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||This is the base tuition for one child.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Admissions Director||Jim Carpenter|
- St. Rose Thomas McCarthy Catholic School, an educational ministry of St. Brigid Parish, prepares students to live productive Catholic lives as members of the Church and society.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hanford Grades: PK-8 | 164 students
11948 Flint Ave
Hanford, CA 93230
(559)584-9207 3 PK-8
- Armona Grades: K-12 | 121 students
14435 Locust St
Armona, CA 93202
(559)582-4468 4 K-12
- Lemoore Grades: PK-12 | 234 students
900 E D Street
Lemoore, CA 93245
(559)924-8301 7.3 PK-12
- Lemoore Grades: K-9 | 231 students
884 N Lemoore Ave
Lemoore, CA 93245
(559)924-3424 7.8 K-9
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.