St. St.anislaus Elementary School Photo #4 - Computer Class working on creating their own commercial using video editing software.
Take a virtual tour of the school! St. Stanislaus School is a Roman Catholic Preschool through 8th Grade school in the Franciscan tradition.
We are accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges.
We offer a welcoming environment for students and work to keep open communication with parents through weekly emails, website messages, and parent-teacher conferences.
Our core curriculum includes:Religion,Math, Reading, English, Social Studies, Science, and Spanish.
We also offer enrichment courses in Computer, Music, Art, Physical Education & Library Skills.
- Top Ranked MA School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-8
- Enrollment: 303 students
- Average class size: 18 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 29%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
(View more info)
(View more info)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
Ambassodors of Peace, Choir, National Junior Honor Society, newspaper, performing arts, Student Council
- Little Lambs & Early Lambs Preschool - Preschool is offered for both 3 and 4 year olds. Students must be 3 or 4 years old by September 1st and toilet trained in order to enroll in preschool. The preschool school day runs from 8:10am to 2:10pm, with Before & After School Care offered through our Extended Care Program. 2, 3 & 5 day openings are available for preschool students. Breakfast, Snack & Lunch are offered at no cost for all students. Our preschool programs focus on developing readiness skills for both Kindergarten and life.
- Kindergarten - 8th Grade - The school day for Kindergarten through 8th Grade runs from 8:20am to 2:40pm. We offer an Extended Care program for all students. The Extended Care program begins at 7:15am and runs until 5:00pm daily. Busing is available for Chicopee Residents. Our faculty is certified and enthusiastic. STREAM standards, iPads and Chromebooks are integrated across the curriculum and we offer a full year of algebra for 8th grade students.
- Extracurricular & Outreach Activities -Our school offers an active Athletic Association for all students in Kindergarten through 8th grade.Junior High Students may also participate in Junior Youth Ministry and National Junior Honor Society. Students also have the option to compete in both the Battle of the Books competition and Spelling Bee held yearly throughout the Diocese of Springfield. After school activities include: Puzzle Club, Spelling Bee, Knitting Club, Geek Squad, Performing Arts, Student Council, STEM Robotics Club,Ambassadors of Peace, Yearbook Editors, Battle of the Books and Troubadours Choir. Students also participate in Field Day, field trips, a Christmas Concert, and several outreach drives throughout the school year such as the canned food drive.
- Facilities - St. Stanislaus School is an air conditioned facility. We have a modern gymnasium, science lab, and Library Media Center. All students have access to the playground. The building is secured with cameras and locked doors throughout the school day.
- Tuition & Financial Aid - All Kindergarten 8th Grade families are eligible to apply for financial aid through FACTS Aid Management. Tuition is paid monthly on the 15th of the month. Tuition is broken up into 10 payments (July April). Registration begins each year at the end of January for the following school year. We hold a Sunday Open House and can arrange school day tours at the convenience of families. For more information on tuition, please contact the school office at (413) 592-5135.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
What sports does St. St.anislaus Elementary School offer?
St. St.anislaus Elementary School offers 5 interscholastic sports: Baseball, Basketball, Golf, Soccer and Softball.
What is St. St.anislaus Elementary School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for St. St.anislaus Elementary School?
The application deadline for St. St.anislaus Elementary School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Top notch education. Kind caring staff.
Endorse St. St.anislaus Elementary School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
The Evolution of Early Reading Strategies for Children
Explore the journey of early reading strategies from the 17th century to the present day, uncovering the evolution of tools, methods, and technologies that have shaped how children learn to read. This article delves into the historical milestones and contemporary approaches that offer a fascinating look at literacy development in children.
The Evolution of School Choice: A Focus on Vouchers
Explore the history and evolution of school choice, focusing on vouchers. This article provides an in-depth analysis of vouchers' origins, growth, benefits, and criticisms as part of the broader school choice movement, along with a look at current trends and future outlook.
August 11, 2023Admissions Matters: Following Up, The Competition, & Deadlines
Navigating the complex landscape of private high school admissions requires expertise and insight. This article delves into essential areas that every school should master: inquiry follow-up, standing out in a competitive market, and choosing between rolling admissions and fixed admissions deadlines.