St Stanislaus School
- St. Stanislaus Catholic School pledges to remain a cornerstone of the Catholic faith by sharing the responsibility with the parents for implementing the vision of Jesus and passing it on to the students.
- St. Stanislaus Catholic School strives to develop the spiritual, academic and physical growth of students while recognizing individual needs as well.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||101 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Omaha Grades: PK-8 | 102 students
5071 Center St
Omaha, NE 68106
(402)553-6760 2.1 PK-8
- Omaha Grades: PK-8 | 228 students
2901 Fontenelle Blvd
Omaha, NE 68104
(402)451-5403 4.9 PK-8
- Omaha Grades: PK-12 | 315 students
10244 Wiesman Dr.
Omaha, NE 68134
(402)399-9565 8.5 PK-12
- Omaha Grades: PK-8 | 307 students
2124 S 32nd Ave
Omaha, NE 68105
(402)341-5604 1.9 PK-8
- Omaha Grades: PK-8 | 707 students
6905 Blondo Street
Omaha, NE 68104
(402)551-6667 4.9 PK-8
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.