St Stanislaus School
- St. Stanislaus Catholic School pledges to remain a cornerstone of the Catholic faith by sharing the responsibility with the parents for implementing the vision of Jesus and passing it on to the students.
- St. Stanislaus Catholic School strives to develop the spiritual, academic and physical growth of students while recognizing individual needs as well.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||101 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Omaha Grades: PK-8 | 100 students
5071 Center St
Omaha, NE 68106
(402) 553-6760 2.1 PK-8
- Omaha Grades: PK-8 | 258 students
2901 Fontenelle Blvd
Omaha, NE 68104
(402) 451-5403 4.9 PK-8
- Omaha Grades: NS-12 | 315 students
10244 Wiesman Dr.
Omaha, NE 68134
(402) 399-9565 8.5 NS-12
- Omaha Grades: PK-8 | 307 students
2124 S 32nd Ave
Omaha, NE 68105
(402) 341-5604 1.9 PK-8
- Omaha Grades: PK-8 | 707 students
6905 Blondo Street
Omaha, NE 68104
(402) 551-6667 4.9 PK-8
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.