St Thomas Aquinas Academy
- St. Thomas Aquinas Academy is an accredited K4 ' 8 school staffed by a dedicated faculty with an average of 16 years of teaching experience.
- The school offers your child academic excellence in a basic curriculum plus foreign language, art, computers, physical education, and music.
- We believe in immersing your child in solid Catholic faith, morals, and values through daily prayer, religion classes, and weekly Mass.
- The school is supported by six Catholic parishes (St. Augustine, Immaculate Conception, Nativity of the Lord, St. Paul, Sacred Heart of Jesus, and St. Veronica).
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||272 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||20 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||See Website for more information|
|Admissions Director||Mrs. Mary Stallmann|
- We offer additional care for your child with qualified before and after school care; along with nurturing your child with nutritious hot lunches.
- Your child can learn and grow with a complete extra-curricular program that includes athletics, scouts, forensics, mentoring and various clubs.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Milwaukee Grades: 1-8 | 112 students
1435 S 92nd St
Milwaukee, WI 53214
(414)476-0751 6.8 1-8
- Milwaukee Grades: PK-8 | 168 students
2733 W Euclid Avenue
Milwaukee, WI 53215
(414)672-6660 2.4 PK-8
- Milwaukee Grades: PK-8 | 329 students
1747 N 54th St
Milwaukee, WI 53208
(414)453-5830 6.8 PK-8
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Here's a recap of the steps you need to follow to find the right school for your child. Work through the process in sequence from beginning to end.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.