St Thomas Aquinas Academy
- St. Thomas Aquinas Academy is an accredited K4 ' 8 school staffed by a dedicated faculty with an average of 16 years of teaching experience.
- The school offers your child academic excellence in a basic curriculum plus foreign language, art, computers, physical education, and music.
- We believe in immersing your child in solid Catholic faith, morals, and values through daily prayer, religion classes, and weekly Mass.
- The school is supported by six Catholic parishes (St. Augustine, Immaculate Conception, Nativity of the Lord, St. Paul, Sacred Heart of Jesus, and St. Veronica).
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||272 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||20 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||See Website for more information|
|Admissions Director||Mrs. Mary Stallmann|
- We offer additional care for your child with qualified before and after school care; along with nurturing your child with nutritious hot lunches.
- Your child can learn and grow with a complete extra-curricular program that includes athletics, scouts, forensics, mentoring and various clubs.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Milwaukee Grades: 1-8 | 112 students
1435 S 92nd St
Milwaukee, WI 53214
(414)476-0751 6.8 1-8
- Milwaukee Grades: PK-8 | 168 students
2733 W Euclid Avenue
Milwaukee, WI 53215
(414)672-6660 2.4 PK-8
- Milwaukee Grades: PK-8 | 329 students
1747 N 54th St
Milwaukee, WI 53208
(414)453-5830 6.8 PK-8
To prep for the preschool admissions test or not to prep. That is the question.
Choosing a private school is a process with many parts to it. It also takes 18-24 months to complete. This collection of articles deals with the first part of the process in which you begin to look at private schools and what they offer.
Sometimes a regular school is not the right fit for a child. Perhaps she needs an alternative school.