St Thomas Aquinas Academy
- St. Thomas Aquinas Academy is an accredited K4 ' 8 school staffed by a dedicated faculty with an average of 16 years of teaching experience.
- The school offers your child academic excellence in a basic curriculum plus foreign language, art, computers, physical education, and music.
- We believe in immersing your child in solid Catholic faith, morals, and values through daily prayer, religion classes, and weekly Mass.
- The school is supported by six Catholic parishes (St. Augustine, Immaculate Conception, Nativity of the Lord, St. Paul, Sacred Heart of Jesus, and St. Veronica).
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||272 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||20 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||See Website for more information|
|Admissions Director||Mrs. Mary Stallmann|
- We offer additional care for your child with qualified before and after school care; along with nurturing your child with nutritious hot lunches.
- Your child can learn and grow with a complete extra-curricular program that includes athletics, scouts, forensics, mentoring and various clubs.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Milwaukee Grades: PK-8 | 203 students
1435 S 92nd St
Milwaukee, WI 53214
(414)476-0751 6.8 PK-8
- Milwaukee Grades: PK-8 | 168 students
2733 W Euclid Avenue
Milwaukee, WI 53215
(414)672-6660 2.4 PK-8
- Milwaukee Grades: PK-8 | 331 students
1747 N 54th St
Milwaukee, WI 53208
(414)453-5830 6.8 PK-8
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.