St. Thomas Aquinas School
- Welcome to St. Thomas Aquinas Elementary School located in residential West Binghamton.
- For over 30 years St. Thomas Aquinas School has consistently achieved academic excellence in elementary education.
- Strong academics surrounded by a nurturing Christian/Catholic atmosphere offer the best educational and social environment for your child.
- St. Thomas Aquinas continues to create an educational experience that is both joyful and rewarding for your child.
- St. Thomas Aquinas School is an Early Childhood through 3rd grade Catholic School.
- As an educational ministry of the Catholic Parishes of Broome County, we serve families from all socio-economic, cultural and religious backgrounds living in the surrounding communities.
- Our mission is to provide a safe, nurturing atmosphere, an individually challenging curriculum, and traditional core Catholic values.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
National Association for the Education of Young Children
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-4|
|Total Students||160 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.