St. Thomas Aquinas School
- Welcome to St. Thomas Aquinas Elementary School located in residential West Binghamton.
- For over 30 years St. Thomas Aquinas School has consistently achieved academic excellence in elementary education.
- Strong academics surrounded by a nurturing Christian/Catholic atmosphere offer the best educational and social environment for your child.
- St. Thomas Aquinas continues to create an educational experience that is both joyful and rewarding for your child.
- St. Thomas Aquinas School is an Early Childhood through 3rd grade Catholic School.
- As an educational ministry of the Catholic Parishes of Broome County, we serve families from all socio-economic, cultural and religious backgrounds living in the surrounding communities.
- Our mission is to provide a safe, nurturing atmosphere, an individually challenging curriculum, and traditional core Catholic values.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
National Association for the Education of Young Children
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-4|
|Total Students||160 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Signs that your school might be failing don't suddenly appear all at once like a flashing neon sign. Instead, they appear gradually over weeks, months, and years. We explore the warning signs and offer some suggestions to mitigate them.
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.