St John The Evangelist School
Tel: (607) 723-0703
- St john the Evangelist schools provides academic excellence in a christcentered atomosphere that emphasizes christian love, respect, and discipline.
- While embracing all individuals, we challenge them academically and spiritually to reach their full potential.
- Our schools provides early childhood through 8th Grade catholic instruction as an educational ministry of Broome county catholic parishes.
- We serve the families of these parishes along with others who embrace our educational philosphy.
- The school is dedicated leadership, which includes religious sisters, lay teachers and staff, honours and upholds the high standards established by the congregation of the sisters, servants of the immaculate Heart of Mary.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||263 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||26:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Binghamton Grades: PK-12 | 191 students
1606 State Route 12
Binghamton, NY 13901
(607) 648-6210 3.5 PK-12
- Binghamton Grades: 7-12 | 306 students
70 Seminary Ave
Binghamton, NY 13905
(607) 723-5307 1.1 7-12
- Batavia Grades: PK-8 | 209 students
2 Summit St
Batavia, NY 14020
(585) 343-6154 131.5 PK-8
- Buffalo Grades: PK-8 | 209 students
1069 Delaware Ave
Buffalo, NY 14209
(716) 885-6111 161.1 PK-8
- Canton Grades: PK-6 | 76 students
2 Powers St
Canton, NY 13617
(315) 386-3572 177.3 PK-6
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.