Tel: (315) 493-1301
- Carthage Augustinian Academy is a Catholic school founded in the tradition of the Sisters of St. Joseph.
- The faculty and staff are dedicated to providing an excellent, wholistic education for each child based on Gospel values and on New York State Standards.
- Real commitment to Catholic education and a loyalty to the school are so evident in Augustinian Academy and St. James Parish.
- Family names that span generations are present in the school today along with a very welcome and active presence of military families from nearby Fort Drum.
- The school children are not only well-educated in academic subjects but formed lovingly and carefully in their Catholic faith and values.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||144 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Watertown Grades: PK-12 | 167 students
131 Moore Avenue
Watertown, NY 13601
(315) 782-9342 13.9 PK-12
- Batavia Grades: PK-8 | 209 students
2 Summit St
Batavia, NY 14020
(585) 343-6154 145.5 PK-8
- Binghamton Grades: PK-6 | 263 students
9 Livingston St
Binghamton, NY 13903
(607) 723-0703 131.1 PK-6
- Buffalo Grades: PK-8 | 209 students
1069 Delaware Ave
Buffalo, NY 14209
(716) 885-6111 179.4 PK-8
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.