Central Baptist Christian Academy
Tel: (607) 648-6210
- "Central Baptist Christian Academy is a traditional Christian day-school, with 245 students in grades K4-12.
- Our curriculum uses the best textbooks, mostly from Abeka and Bob Jones University Press, to teach all subjects from a distinctively Christian perspective.
- All our students study Bible, English, math, science, history, music, health, and physical education.
- High school courses in Spanish, business, and fine arts are also offered.
- We believe that the Bible is true; that man is sinful; that God is holy; that Jesus Christ is the only source of salvation and righteous living; that the parents are responsible for their children; and that the church has a duty to reach and teach the world.
- We consider ourselves to be fundamentalists in our handling of the Scriptures; Baptists in the way we organize our church; evangelicals in our desire to see others come to know Christ; patriots in our love of America; and conservatives in our approach to economics and social issues.
- We do not accept state or federal aid in an.
- Most of our high school teachers teach a variety of classes, including Bible.
- All full-time teachers are expected to have at least a Bachelor's degree, and must be a member of Central Baptist or a sister Baptist church.".
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||191 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Vestal Grades: PK-12 | 125 students
2101 Owego Rd
Vestal, NY 13850
(607) 748-3301 11.5 PK-12
- Binghamton Grades: 7-12 | 306 students
70 Seminary Ave
Binghamton, NY 13905
(607) 723-5307 3.5 7-12
- Binghamton Grades: PK-6 | 263 students
9 Livingston St
Binghamton, NY 13903
(607) 723-0703 3.5 PK-6
- Johnson City Grades: PK-5 | 61 students
1 Endicott Ave
Johnson City, NY 13790
(607) 729-3431 3.7 PK-5
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.