- "Central Baptist Christian Academy is a traditional Christian day-school, with 245 students in grades K4-12.
- Our curriculum uses the best textbooks, mostly from Abeka and Bob Jones University Press, to teach all subjects from a distinctively Christian perspective.
- All our students study Bible, English, math, science, history, music, health, and physical education.
- High school courses in Spanish, business, and fine arts are also offered.
- We believe that the Bible is true; that man is sinful; that God is holy; that Jesus Christ is the only source of salvation and righteous living; that the parents are responsible for their children; and that the church has a duty to reach and teach the world.
- We consider ourselves to be fundamentalists in our handling of the Scriptures; Baptists in the way we organize our church; evangelicals in our desire to see others come to know Christ; patriots in our love of America; and conservatives in our approach to economics and social issues.
- We do not accept state or federal aid in an.
- Most of our high school teachers teach a variety of classes, including Bible.
- All full-time teachers are expected to have at least a Bachelor's degree, and must be a member of Central Baptist or a sister Baptist church.".
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||183 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
VestalGrades: PK-12 | 112 students
2101 Owego Rd
Vestal, NY 13850
BinghamtonGrades: 7-12 | 339 students
70 Seminary Ave
Binghamton, NY 13905
BinghamtonGrades: PK-6 | 252 students
9 Livingston St
Binghamton, NY 13903
May 15, 2017
Many famous children have attended private schools. Here is a sampling of schools and the famous folk who graced their hallowed halls.
May 11, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.
May 11, 2017
Learn more about the Private School Review "Ultimate Admissions Checklist," with top-flight tips from leading minds in education.