Central Baptist Christian Academy
- "Central Baptist Christian Academy is a traditional Christian day-school, with 245 students in grades K4-12.
- Our curriculum uses the best textbooks, mostly from Abeka and Bob Jones University Press, to teach all subjects from a distinctively Christian perspective.
- All our students study Bible, English, math, science, history, music, health, and physical education.
- High school courses in Spanish, business, and fine arts are also offered.
- We believe that the Bible is true; that man is sinful; that God is holy; that Jesus Christ is the only source of salvation and righteous living; that the parents are responsible for their children; and that the church has a duty to reach and teach the world.
- We consider ourselves to be fundamentalists in our handling of the Scriptures; Baptists in the way we organize our church; evangelicals in our desire to see others come to know Christ; patriots in our love of America; and conservatives in our approach to economics and social issues.
- We do not accept state or federal aid in an.
- Most of our high school teachers teach a variety of classes, including Bible.
- All full-time teachers are expected to have at least a Bachelor's degree, and must be a member of Central Baptist or a sister Baptist church.".
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||183 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- VestalGrades: PK-12 | 112 students
2101 Owego Rd
Vestal, NY 13850
- BinghamtonGrades: 7-12 | 339 students
70 Seminary Ave
Binghamton, NY 13905
- BinghamtonGrades: PK-6 | 252 students
9 Livingston St
Binghamton, NY 13903
- Johnson CityGrades: K-4 | 42 students
1 Endicott Ave
Johnson City, NY 13790
September 05, 2017
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
September 05, 2017
Never lose sight of why you are planning to send your child to private school. This list of ten considerations will help you focus on the things which matter.
September 04, 2017
Use this hub to keep track of the steps in the private schools' admission process.