St. Thomas Aquinas School
- St. Thomas Aquinas Preschool & Kindergarten welcomes children ages 2 - 5 years of age.
- A variety of 2, 3, 4 and 5-day classes are available monday through friday.
- The child's day begins at 9:30 AM and includes both teacher directed and child-selected activities.
- Once a week all children participate in Bible Buddies and Musical Movement.
- Science-To-Go is offered to three year olds, Pre-K and Kindergarten children.
- Throughout the year, special guests and activities enrich the child's preschool day.
- St. Thomas Aquinas Preschool teachers are degreed and experienced. Each classroom is staffed with a teacher and an aide and offers a warm, nurturing environment.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-9|
|Total Students||144 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Croydon Grades: PK-K | 23 students
1305 State Rd
Croydon, PA 19021
(215) 788-6416 0.6 PK-K
- Bensalem Grades: 6-12 | 71 students
3436 Bristol Pike
Bensalem, PA 19020
(215) 642-3155 1 6-12
- Bensalem Grades: 9-12 | 98 students
1265 Street Rd
Bensalem, PA 19020
(215) 464-0344 1.6 9-12
- Bristol Grades: NS-PK
525 Veterans Hwy
Bristol, PA 19007
(215) 788-0011 1.8 NS-PK
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?