St. Thomas Aquinas School
- St. Thomas Aquinas Preschool & Kindergarten welcomes children ages 2 - 5 years of age.
- A variety of 2, 3, 4 and 5-day classes are available monday through friday.
- The child's day begins at 9:30 AM and includes both teacher directed and child-selected activities.
- Once a week all children participate in Bible Buddies and Musical Movement.
- Science-To-Go is offered to three year olds, Pre-K and Kindergarten children.
- Throughout the year, special guests and activities enrich the child's preschool day.
- St. Thomas Aquinas Preschool teachers are degreed and experienced. Each classroom is staffed with a teacher and an aide and offers a warm, nurturing environment.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-9|
|Total Students||144 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Croydon Grades: PK-K | 23 students
1305 State Rd
Croydon, PA 19021
(215)788-6416 0.6 PK-K
- Bensalem Grades: 7-12 | 67 students
3436 Bristol Pike
Bensalem, PA 19020
(215)642-3058 1 7-12
- Bensalem Grades: Inquire with school | 115 students
1265 Street Rd
Bensalem, PA 19020
(215)464-0344 1.6 Inquire with school
- Bristol Grades: NS-PK
525 Veterans Hwy
Bristol, PA 19007
(215)788-0011 1.8 NS-PK
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.