St Veronica Catholic School
- St. Veronica Catholic School is committed to the education of the whole person based on the teachings of Jesus Christ.
- It promotes and sustains the spiritual, moral, social, intellectual, physical, and emotional growth of each student.
- In partnership with the family, the primary educator, and in collaboration with the parish community, we strive to provide a quality education centered in a Catholic environment in peace, security, and love.
- We enable students to achieve their goals as active Christians, life-long learners, effective communicators, problem solvers, self-evaluators, and globally aware citizens.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||298 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||27:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Burlingame Grades: K-8 | 362 students
1300 Bayswater Avenue
Burlingame, CA 94010
(650)344-7176 6.7 K-8
- South San Francisco Grades: PK-8 | 296 students
479 Miller Ave
South San Francisco, CA 94080
(650)583-3562 1.1 PK-8
- Atherton Grades: NS-12
150 Valparaiso Avenue
Atherton, CA 94027
(650)322-1866 18.6 NS-12
- Belmont Grades: NS-8 | 211 students
1000 Alameda De Las Pulgas
Belmont, CA 94002
(650)593-4265 11.8 NS-8
- Belmont Grades: NS-8 | 196 students
1200 Notre Dame Ave
Belmont, CA 94002
(650)591-2209 11.8 NS-8
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.