St Veronica Catholic School
- St. Veronica Catholic School is committed to the education of the whole person based on the teachings of Jesus Christ.
- It promotes and sustains the spiritual, moral, social, intellectual, physical, and emotional growth of each student.
- In partnership with the family, the primary educator, and in collaboration with the parish community, we strive to provide a quality education centered in a Catholic environment in peace, security, and love.
- We enable students to achieve their goals as active Christians, life-long learners, effective communicators, problem solvers, self-evaluators, and globally aware citizens.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||298 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||27:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Burlingame Grades: K-8 | 362 students
1300 Bayswater Avenue
Burlingame, CA 94010
(650)344-7176 6.7 K-8
- South San Francisco Grades: PK-8 | 296 students
479 Miller Ave
South San Francisco, CA 94080
(650)583-3562 1.1 PK-8
- Atherton Grades: NS-12
150 Valparaiso Avenue
Atherton, CA 94027
(650)322-1866 18.6 NS-12
- Belmont Grades: NS-8 | 211 students
1000 Alameda De Las Pulgas
Belmont, CA 94002
(650)593-4265 11.8 NS-8
- Belmont Grades: NS-8 | 196 students
1200 Notre Dame Ave
Belmont, CA 94002
(650)591-2209 11.8 NS-8
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.