St Vincent De Paul Elementary School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (619) 296-2222
- St. Vincent School is a Catholic, coeducational elementary school founded in 1948 to serve the children of St. Vincent's Parish.
- The mission of the school is to assist parents in guiding their children toward lives of Christian integrity and maturity in the context of a Catholic Christian community.
- To achieve this, both parents and school recognize that their first duty is to provide their children with sound and wholesome role models whose values and habits of life commend themselves to imitation.
- As a Core Knowledge school, St. Vincent's accepts responsibility for guiding its students in systematic learning across the intelligences and for promoting the spiritual, moral, academic, civic and social development of each student.
- The school guides and assists students in achieving age appropriate mastery of basic content and skills, higher level thinking skills, and the habit of independent learning.
- Faith, compassion, self-discipline, and mutually high expectations are the foundations upon which St. Vincent School is built.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||231 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Diego Grades: K-6 | 362 students
San Diego, CA 92103
(619) 298-9110 0.3 K-6
- San Diego Grades: PK-8 | 293 students
10728 San Diego Mission Rd
San Diego, CA 92108
(619) 641-7987 4.4 PK-8
- San Diego Grades: PK-8 | 351 students
6440 St. Therese Way
San Diego, CA 92120
(619) 583-6270 6.2 PK-8
- Hopkinsville Grades: PK-12 | 385 students
1300 Academy Dr
Hopkinsville, KY 42240
(270) 886-0254 1700.3 PK-12
- Clarksville Grades: PK-12 | 385 students
505 Highway 76
Clarksville, TN 37043
(931) 647-8180 1717.7 PK-12
As a graduate of K-8 Catholic education, I believe it was non-negotiable to provide my son with the same foundation that I had received. I had always imagined we would enroll him in my alma mater, but after taking a tour at St. Vincent the warm and welcoming community won both me and my wife over. Choosing St Vincent has been one of the best choices that we have made as a family. Attending the morning assembly has become part of our family's daily routine, and we have become immersed in an amazing community. Our son loves going to school each morning and has gained confidence through participation in the after-school sports program. As early as Kindergarten, our son recognizes that he is part of this community and is reminded by his principal, parents, his teammates, and friends from every grade who welcome him each day.
- Posted by Parent - Kristina W.
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?