St Vincent Martyr School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (973) 960-2341
- St. Vincent Martyr School is a Catholic parish elementary school dedicated to developing a strong academic and spiritual foundation for all students.
- Recognizing God's importance in the education process, caring teachers provide a nurturing environment where each individual is respected, loved, and challenged to achieve his or her potential.
- We are the children of God and our mission at St. Vincent Martyr School is to develop our minds, body and hearts with Jesus always at our side.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2005|
|Total Students||351 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||29 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Livingston Grades: PK-8 | 277 students
388 South Livingston Avenue
Livingston, NJ 07039
(973) 992-1587 5.6 PK-8
- Morristown Grades: 7-12 | 609 students
230 Mendham Road
Morristown, NJ 07960
(973) 538-3231 6 7-12
The atmosphere of this school built on faith and love is amazing. The involvement of the pastor and the joy of the principal makes for one very happy place. The academics are strong and the sports and enrichment programs excellent. SVMS is the place to be!
- Posted by Parent - Caitlyn
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.