St Vincent's Day Home
- Saint Vincent's Day Home provides comprehensive programs for toddlers and preschoolers, and a licensed full-day kindergarten.
- Our program consists of child care, education, nutrition, and health screening, as well as parent education and social services referrals for low-income multi-ethnic families working toward self-sufficiency. Saint Vincent's serves primarily single parent, low-income families.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||320 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Most children's child care is subsidized by CDE, dependent on need and family income.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Admissions Director||Carmen Baires, Family Serv. Dir.|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Oakland Grades: 1-12 | 21 students
1575 7th St
Oakland, CA 94607
(510)625-2002 0.6 1-12
- Oakland Grades: PK-K | 96 students
246 14th St
Oakland, CA 94612
(510)238-8809 1.1 PK-K
- Oakland Grades: NS-12 | 199 students
Oakland, CA 94612
(844)944-3833 1.2 NS-12
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.