Starbright School - Campbell Campus
- PRESCHOOL PROGRAM We offer a balanced academic preschool curriculum that helps each child reach age appropriate milestones in cognitive, artistic, physical, and social development.
- KINDERGARTEN PROGRAM In preparation for 1st grade, our kindergarten program explores more complex concepts in math, science, and arts, while improving reading, writing, and vocabulary.
- ENRICHMENT PROGRAMS We offer parents the convenience of numerous optional on-campus Enrichment Programs aimed to advance students' skills in math, arts, science and foreign languages.
- STARBRIGHT APPROACH Combining the best of European and American methods, Starbright School created its own academic approach.
- The Starbright Approach empowers each child to develop cognitively, artistically, physically and socially.
- Our curriculum includes time for learning and time for free play, music appreciation and art projects, relaxing naps and outdoor activities.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||120 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Anastassia Ku|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||11 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Art Studio, Choir, Dance, French, Gymnastics, Math, Musical Theater, Myths and Legends, Russian, Science, Speech Therapy|
- In addition to our standard daily activities, Starbright offers an incredible array of onsite Enrichment Programs that parents can choose for their children to enhance skills and understanding in specific subjects.
- While optional, these Enrichment Programs are integrated and coordinated with the base curriculum. Children can further their knowledge and cognitive development by taking Math, Science or History classes. Foreign Language classes improve child`s thinking skills and expose them to other cultures. In Art Studio, children learn the basics of drawing with chalk and painting on silk, sculpting in clay and creating watercolor illustrations to favorite fairy tales. Dance classes, as well as Gymnastics, promote better coordination, rhythm, increased agility and stamina. Choir introduces children to various styles of music, while also boosting memory, diction, articulation and musicality. Our famous Musical Theater program introduces children to the magic of live theater, and develops not only artistic and public speaking skills, but also discipline, commitment and self-confidence.
- All Enrichment Programs take place on campus, saving parents the time and hassle of driving children to different extracurricular activities.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Jose Grades: NS-12 | 2048 students
500 Saratoga Ave
San Jose, CA 95129
(408)249-2510 2.3 NS-12
Nearby Homes for Sale
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.