PRESCHOOL PROGRAM We offer a balanced academic preschool curriculum that helps each child reach age appropriate milestones in cognitive, artistic, physical, and social development.
KINDERGARTEN PROGRAM In preparation for 1st grade, our kindergarten program explores more complex concepts in math, science, and arts, while improving reading, writing, and vocabulary.
ENRICHMENT PROGRAMS We offer parents the convenience of numerous optional on-campus Enrichment Programs aimed to advance students' skills in math, arts, science and foreign languages.
STARBRIGHT APPROACH Combining the best of European and American methods, Starbright School created its own academic approach.
The Starbright Approach empowers each child to develop cognitively, artistically, physically and socially.
Our curriculum includes time for learning and time for free play, music appreciation and art projects, relaxing naps and outdoor activities.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-3
- Enrollment: 120 students
- Average class size: 18 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
List of Courses Offered
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
Art Studio, Choir, Dance, French, Gymnastics, Math, Musical Theater, Myths and Legends, Russian, Science, Speech Therapy
- In addition to our standard daily activities, Starbright offers an incredible array of onsite Enrichment Programs that parents can choose for their children to enhance skills and understanding in specific subjects.
- While optional, these Enrichment Programs are integrated and coordinated with the base curriculum. Children can further their knowledge and cognitive development by taking Math, Science or History classes. Foreign Language classes improve child`s thinking skills and expose them to other cultures. In Art Studio, children learn the basics of drawing with chalk and painting on silk, sculpting in clay and creating watercolor illustrations to favorite fairy tales. Dance classes, as well as Gymnastics, promote better coordination, rhythm, increased agility and stamina. Choir introduces children to various styles of music, while also boosting memory, diction, articulation and musicality. Our famous Musical Theater program introduces children to the magic of live theater, and develops not only artistic and public speaking skills, but also discipline, commitment and self-confidence.
- All Enrichment Programs take place on campus, saving parents the time and hassle of driving children to different extracurricular activities.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Starbright School - Campbell Campus?
The application deadline for Starbright School - Campbell Campus is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Starbright School - Campbell Campus. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
The Evolution of Early Reading Strategies for Children
Explore the journey of early reading strategies from the 17th century to the present day, uncovering the evolution of tools, methods, and technologies that have shaped how children learn to read. This article delves into the historical milestones and contemporary approaches that offer a fascinating look at literacy development in children.
The Evolution of School Choice: A Focus on Vouchers
Explore the history and evolution of school choice, focusing on vouchers. This article provides an in-depth analysis of vouchers' origins, growth, benefits, and criticisms as part of the broader school choice movement, along with a look at current trends and future outlook.
August 11, 2023Admissions Matters: Following Up, The Competition, & Deadlines
Navigating the complex landscape of private high school admissions requires expertise and insight. This article delves into essential areas that every school should master: inquiry follow-up, standing out in a competitive market, and choosing between rolling admissions and fixed admissions deadlines.