Challenger School - Strawberry Park
Celebrating over 50 years of learning and fun, Challenger School is an independent private school that focuses on academic excellence, individual achievement, strong logic and thinking skills, and self-reliance.
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-8
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
- Almaden Students Win DAR Essay Contest - 02/18/2021Four Challenger School students have won awards in the recent American History Essay contest sponsored by the Los Gatos chapter of The National Society Daughters of the American Revolution.
- National spelling bee: One Bay Area speller still standing - 05/31/2018Sahas Goli, 12, Santa Clara; Challenger School Strawberry Park, 6th grade / typhlology, representative
- Los Gatos students win coveted Broadcom prizes - 11/03/2017Pujita attends the Challenger School`s Strawberry Park campus in San Jose. She originally developed her project, "A Green Low-Cost Absorbent for the Removal of Dye from Aqueous Solutions" as a seventh-grader and submitted it to the Synopsys Science & Technology Championship. Her win there garnered an invitation to compete for the Broadcom award.
- Science Whiz Kids Among 2017 Broadcom MASTERS Finalists - 09/28/2017Tangirala, a seventh grader from San Jose, Calif.-based Challenger School-Strawberry Park, was selected as a finalist for her project, "A Green, Low-Cost Adsorbent for the Removal of Dye from Aqueous Solutions."
- Broadcom National Finalists Listed; Five From Bay Area - 09/25/2017The finalists, and their grade levels when they submitted their science projects last school year, include Pujita Tangirala, a seventh-grader at Challenger School-Strawberry Park in San Jose.
Summer School Offered
Summer Program Details
Student Body Type
Academics and Faculty
List of Courses Offered
Matriculation DataMatric. Data
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Our curriculum focuses on the foundations of knowledge: language arts, math, and logic. Early mastery of these basics prepares students for advanced studies and learning at an accelerated pace.
- Breathtaking Results - Our uniquely structured classes yield astonishing results in young students. Challenger students achieve scores on average in the 90th percentile on the national Stanford Achievement Test (SAT). This means that our average student outperforms nine out of ten students who take that test. Challenger School offers preschool through eighth grade programs that prepare children to live happily and successfully for their whole lives.
Source: Verified school update
Endorse Challenger School - Strawberry Park. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Which Schools Did Our Presidents Attend? Part 3 - Wilson to Trump
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
School Security: It Could Never Happen Here Or Could It?
School shootings and other emergency situations won't happen in your school, right? Who knows! Better to put in place the steps necessary to protect the school community than to be caught unprepared.
July 06, 2022Parents' FAQs About Private School
You have dozens of reasons why you think a private school is a good option for your child. But you also have some concerns. We address those here.