Almaden Country Day School
- Top Ranked CA School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 395 students
- Yearly Tuition: $31,910
- Acceptance rate: 79%
- Average class size: 20 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
uniform-navy pants/skirt and polo shirt
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Chess Club, Community Service, Dungeons and Dragons Club, First Lego League Robotics, Girls on the Run, Girls Who Code, Makers Club, Math Club, Robotics Club
Arts and Music Programs:
ACDS Choirs, Band Program, Clay Club, Drama Club, Pep Band, Sewing Club
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Sports Clinics, Team Sports
- Award-winning and established for four decades
- Small class sizes
- Over 95% of graduates attend high schools of their choice including private high schools
- Character education programs
- Social-Emotional Learning
- Extended care programs available (including complimentary morning care)
- No-cut Athletics program
- Competition Speech & Debate
- Foreign languages
- Arts offered such as drama, studio, music, and more
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Almaden Country Day School cost?
Almaden Country Day School's tuition is approximately $31,910 for private students.
What is the acceptance rate of Almaden Country Day School?
The acceptance rate of Almaden Country Day School is 79%, which is lower than the national average of 84%.
Does Almaden Country Day School offer a summer program?
Yes, Almaden Country Day School offers a summer program. Visit their summer school page for more information.
What sports does Almaden Country Day School offer?
Almaden Country Day School offers 4 interscholastic sports: Basketball, Flag Football, Track and Field and Volleyball.
What is Almaden Country Day School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Almaden Country Day School?
The application deadline for Almaden Country Day School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Almaden Country Day School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards