- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-8
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
- Almaden Students Win DAR Essay Contest - 02/18/2021Three Challenger School - Almaden students have won awards in the recent American History Essay contest sponsored by the Los Gatos chapter of The National Society Daughters of the American Revolution.
- Sixth Grader Arin Parsa from California Wins Quiz Bowl Championship - 04/29/2019Arin Para, 11, from the Challenger Almaden school, is the youngest player to receive this honor, according to a news release.
- Los Gatos, Saratoga Students Win Civics Contest - 02/10/2017The winners include sixth-grader Dylan Nguyen from Challenger`s Almaden campus and seventh-grader Danya Balagopal and fifth-grader Anika Tradhani from the Challenger School`s Shawnee campus in San Jose.
Summer School Offered
Summer Program Details
Student Body Type
Academics and Faculty
List of Courses Offered
Matriculation DataMatric. Data
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Our curriculum focuses on the foundations of knowledge: language arts, math, and logic. Early mastery of these basics prepares students for advanced studies and learning at an accelerated pace.
- Breathtaking Results - Our uniquely structured classes yield astonishing results in young students. Challenger students achieve scores on average in the 90th percentile on the national Stanford Achievement Test (SAT). This means that our average student outperforms nine out of ten students who take that test. Challenger School offers preschool through eighth grade programs that prepare children to live happily and successfully for their whole lives.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Challenger School - Almaden offer a summer program?
Yes, Challenger School - Almaden offers a summer program. Visit their summer school page for more information.
When is the application deadline for Challenger School - Almaden?
The application deadline for Challenger School - Almaden is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Challenger School - Almaden. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Secrets to Becoming a Great School
Discover the essential ingredients that drive academic success and cultivate a thriving school community.
Keep track of application deadlines as well as all the other aspects of choosing a school.
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.