The Harker School Middle School
- Top Ranked CA School
- Grades: 6-8
- Enrollment: 528 students
- Yearly Tuition: $52,000
- Average class size: 9 students
- Application Deadline: Jan. 6
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Khaki or navy pants or skirt, white shirt.
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- The Harker School believes it is responsible for fostering academic excellence, self-discovery and personal integrity.
- Our student body reflects the diverse Bay Area population, where each individual benefits from the intellectual, ethical and cultural strengths of the community.
- Clear expectations, and rules and consequences create a learning environment that promotes self-discipline and responsibility
- Outstanding faculty and small class sizes are essential components of The Harker School.Academic specialists make the most effective teachers and beginning with the primary level, these trained specialists teach all subjects including science, foreign language, music, drama, dance, technology, physical education, library skills and art.
- State of the art facilities and the best resources are an integral part of the stimulating, inspirational and safe learning environment.
- Our curriculum is challenging, and constantly evolving to meet the needs of students.
- Through comprehensive teaching techniques and support systems we address individual student needs.
- We empower students to discover and develop their personal academic and extra curricular strengths; leadership, service, ethics and physical health are important elements of our curricular design.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does The Harker School Middle School cost?
The Harker School Middle School's tuition is approximately $52,000 for private students.
Does The Harker School Middle School offer a summer program?
Yes, The Harker School Middle School offers a summer program. Visit their summer school page for more information.
What sports does The Harker School Middle School offer?
The Harker School Middle School offers 16 interscholastic sports: Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Dance, Flag Football, Football, Golf, Lacrosse, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball, Water Polo and Wrestling. The Harker School Middle School is ranked as one of the top 20% of private schools in California for most sports offered.
What is The Harker School Middle School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for The Harker School Middle School?
The application deadline for The Harker School Middle School is Jan. 6.
Endorse The Harker School Middle School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards