St Frances Cabrini Catholic School
Tel: (408) 377-6545
- Saint Frances Cabrini is committed to developing the whole child by supporting the principles of the Catholic faith and by providing a solid academic education.
- Our goal is to provide both the opportunity and the motivation for a child to develop spiritually, intellectually, physically and socially.
- Working together with parents, teachers, students and parish. Striving to encourage the development of the whole person.
- Integrating the family and school in loving support and care.
- Encouraging self-discipline by helping students make good decision and holding them accountable for their actions.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||584 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||31 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Jose Grades: PK-6 | 154 students
540 Sands Dr
San Jose, CA 95125
(408) 264-6789 4 PK-6
- San Jose Grades: PK-8 | 153 students
1175 Hillsdale Avenue
San Jose, CA 95118
(408) 269-2222 3.3 PK-8
- San Jose Grades: PK-8 | 302 students
4950 Mitty Way
San Jose, CA 95129
(408) 252-3659 4.8 PK-8
- San Jose Grades: K-5 | 2742 students
1450 Leigh Ave
San Jose, CA 95125
(408) 559-4400 2 K-5
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.