Stein Education Center
- At Sam & Rose Stein Education Cen school, Our programs range from brief early intervention and preventive work with troubled young people, to treatment with school age kids, to long-term special education and training for individuals with developmental disabilities.
- We can be found assisting families in very difficult situations in many of our communities large and small, rural and suburban.
- You will see our caring staff working with challenging populations that most other agencies shy away from in areas that are conveniently located to the people we serve.
- The Education Program serves special education students 5 – 22 years of age and operates at three campus sites in San Diego.
- The program serves students with developmental disabilities such as autism as well as students with emotional disorders and behavioral concerns.
- Individualized education and behavior programs are developed for each student to meet their specific needs.
- An intensive student to staff ratio is used, involving special education teachers, speech therapists, occupational therapists, counselors, psychologists and other aide level staff.
- Both academic and community-based functional curriculum options are available. Vocational training and transition services are provided to secondary level students.
- Consultation with a Board Certified Child Psychiatrist is available as well.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 2-12|
|Total Students||250 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Diego Grades: PK-8 | 40 students
9524 Kearny Villa Rd
San Diego, CA 92126
(619)521-3990 7.7 PK-8
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.