Step By Step Montessori Schools of Edina
- Private preschool with eight locations, serving children and families in the Twin Cities metro area through fostering creative thinking and problem solving, while building high self-confidence and self-esteem.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||112 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- We are the day care alternative for families looking for a Montessori program for the price of regular day care. We have 8 beautiful locations in the Minneapolis Metro area. We serve children ages 6 weeks to 6 years in our infant, toddler, preschool and kindergarten classrooms and offer a variety of programs, either full-time or part-time, including before and/or after school day care, to suit the needs of any family. Inherent to the Step By Step classroom is a carefully planned environment and includes the use of Montessori materials to allow children to explore practical life, sensory perception, reading and writing abilities, mathematical skills, geographical areas, and elements of botany and zoology as well as enrichment programs in music and foreign language. We believe fine arts are a part of the classroom curriculum and this strengthens the child`s awareness of their own creativity and the diversity of others.
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Minneapolis Grades: NS-PK | 152 students
3950 70th Street W
Minneapolis, MN 55435
(952)925-5881 0.7 NS-PK
- Minneapolis Grades: PK-K | 36 students
6133 Kellogg Ave
Minneapolis, MN 55424
(952)929-0506 0.9 PK-K
- Minneapolis Grades: NS | 99 students
5421 France Ave S
Minneapolis, MN 55410
(952)927-8400 1.4 NS
- Minneapolis Grades: 5-8 | 13 students
5601 Bryant Avenue S
Minneapolis, MN 55419
(612)866-2460 1.9 5-8
Nearby Homes for Sale
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.