Stoneboro Wesleyan School
5.00 (2 reviews)
Tel: (724) 376-3319
- Stoneboro Wesleyan School serves 39 students in grades Kindergarten-12 and is a member of the Other religious school association(s).
- The student:teacher of Stoneboro Wesleyan School is 6:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Methodist.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||39 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Jackson Center Grades: 1-8 | 25 students
47 Dutch Lane
Jackson Center, PA 16133
(814) 385-1094 3.3 1-8
- Fredonia Grades: 1-8 | 31 students
1818a N Vernon Rd
Fredonia, PA 16124 3.5 1-8
- Mercer Grades: 2-8 | 16 students
972 Skunk Run Rd
Mercer, PA 16137 3.8 2-8
- Jackson Center Grades: 1-8 | 33 students
22 Summers Ln
Jackson Center, PA 16133 3.9 1-8
- Stoneboro Grades: 1-8 | 35 students
93 School Rd
Stoneboro, PA 16153 4.2 1-8
It's a good school to go to. I went to a long time ago I love it. Teachers are very kind, and they don't put up with nonsense.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Secret
This is the best school I've been to! The teachers are Patient, Understanding and Willing to help. Its a good Christian school. Its 100% Better than a public school. They do not put up with making fun of other people, Neither talking back to the teachers. This is the best school.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Ananimous
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?