Our teachers here at the Sullivan Road KinderCare are a fun loving group.
They each show their passion of teaching through their everyday interaction with their children.
The staff makes sure each family feels welcomed and informed of all activities and events coming up.
Our teachers come with a high level of knowledge of education.
Some of the teachers have Elementary Education Degrees as well as their Child Development Associate's credentials.
Several of the employees have several years of experience in the childhood field.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Students: 41 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 28%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Each day at Sullivan KinderCare, is an opportunity of a lifetime. We've put four decades, tremendous resources, and a whole lot of heart into building a one-of-a-kind program that will bring out the best in your child. We've created something of incredible value not only for your child, but for the whole family! Come join us for a day to remember!!
- We value health and safety at our center which is why we have the following features: A keypad entry to the building, fenced playground and all of our staff are CPR and First Aid certified.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- DSHS (Full-time ONLY) & NACCRRA
Endorse Sullivan KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Understanding Private School Tuition
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
Books About Private School
What's private school really like? Find out from people who have been there.
You Won't Find....
You won't find several things in private schools which you will find in public schools.