Valley Montessori School
- FDBA Valley Montessori, our educational method is individualized to allow each child to progress at their own pace with a balance of academics and fine arts.
- It is our belief that Education includes three basic components: the development of the child's self-esteem, his or her ability to see himself or herself as a capable and independent human being, academic excellence caring environment.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||48 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||5 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition is paid at the first of each month.|
|% on Financial Aid|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Kathleen Sawyer|
|Admissions Associate||Paul Sawyer|
|Total Sports Offered||1 sports|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Arts and Crafts, Dance and Movement, Music Appreciation, Piano Lessons, Spanish|
FDBA Valley Montessori, our educational method is individualized to allow each child to progress at their own pace with a balance of academics and fine arts.
It is our belief that Education includes three basic components:
- the development of the child's self-esteem, his or her ability to see himself or herself as a capable and independent human being,
- academic excellence
- caring environment.
Capable and Independent
Success in school is directly related to the degree to which children believe that they are capable. It is critical that we develop within each child , a sense of responsibility, independence, and most importantly, self-esteem.
Academic Excellence should be anchored on the essential skills needed for lifelong learning. Not only the fundamental skill of reading, writing, arithmetic, but also on the developing strong work habits and strong study habits. To straighten and propel these skills it is extremely important to develop a dynamic sense of love and curiosity towards learning.
A caring environment enhances the students ability to pursue academic excellence. It is our intent to provide an environment that is safe, wholesome, warm, and caring. An environment that radiates the positive feelings of home.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- North Hollywood Grades: PK-K | 75 students
10512 Magnolia Blvd
North Hollywood, CA 91601
(818)760-4345 1.2 PK-K
- North Hollywood Grades: PK-8 | 214 students
10626 Erwin St
North Hollywood, CA 91606
(818)761-7363 0.3 PK-8
- Burbank Grades: NS-8 | 210 students
154 N 5th St
Burbank, CA 91501
(818)842-5033 3.5 NS-8