Switzer Commons KinderCare
The teachers and staff members at Switzer Commons KinderCare are passionate about educating and nurturing children.
Our teachers have an average tenure of five years at our center and an average of fifteen years in early childhood education field.
The majority of our teachers have their Childhood Development Associate's Credentials, or Bachelor's Degree in Early Childhood Education.
The Switzer Commons KinderCare team strives for excellence through continuing education from biannual company professional development trainings to seeking additional college courses or seminars in the education field.
At the end of the day, the true key to our teachers' success is their passion for teaching their love of learning.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to Switzer Commons KinderCare. Our experts designed our
classrooms where every activity and lesson helps prepare your child
for success in school and beyond. With designated learning centers
such as dramatic play and blocks in every classroom, children have
the opportunity for rich social play and child-initiated
You'll also find that our classrooms feature a print-rich environment full of carefully selected materials, written charts and labels, and children's literature. By helping your child connect spoken words and print, we're helping develop early literacy and writing skills.
Whether your child has first words or first grade on the horizon, we're excited to show you how everything in our center is designed for learning!
- Our Switzer Commons KinderCare is equipped with a keypad entry, and heat sensitive exit doors. Playgrounds are surronded by seven foot iron rod fence, rubber matted play equipment and canopy topped picnic tables. All staff memebers are CPR, AED and First Aid certified. Everyone upon hire must submit to a background test and must have experiece in the Early Childhood Industry. Background checks on exsisting staff members are also conducted annually. We participate in Tornado, Fire and Intruder drills monthly.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Arabic, Hindi, Spanish
Endorse Switzer Commons KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
How Exposed Is Your School?
There's much more to running a small private school than offering great academics and teaching. Be sure to check under the hood regularly to make sure everything keeps running smoothly.
Teen Travel In Uncertain Times
Most adults find traveling more complicated and challenging that it was pre-pandemic. We offer some suggestions for safe teen travel in these uncertain times.
Using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to Promote Your School
Social media is an effective marketing tool for your school. Here are some suggestions for using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest.