Taproot Montessori-la Mesa
- Our primary Goal is to provide children, between the ages of 2 and 6, a stimulating social and safe learning environment where parents can confidently entrust their children for education with extended care available.
- Full and 1/2 day, 3 to 5 day schedules are available.
- Taproot utilizes the Montessori philosophy and method of teaching a curriculum centered on Daily Living Activities and concrete materials to enhance your child's senses, language and math skills.
- Materials to augment learning about geography, science, art and music are also in the classroom.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other Montessori association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||50 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||50:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition details are located on our website.|
|Admissions Director||Karla Uvina|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San DiegoGrades: NS-12 | 346 students
3547 Altadena Ave.
San Diego, CA 92105
- La MesaGrades: PK-4 | 18 students
7484 University Ave Ste 100
La Mesa, CA 91942
- Spring ValleyGrades: NS-PK | 42 students
10435 Campo Road
Spring Valley, CA 91978
September 05, 2017
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
September 05, 2017
Never lose sight of why you are planning to send your child to private school. This list of ten considerations will help you focus on the things which matter.
September 04, 2017
Use this hub to keep track of the steps in the private schools' admission process.