Taproot Montessori-la Mesa
- Our primary Goal is to provide children, between the ages of 2 and 6, a stimulating social and safe learning environment where parents can confidently entrust their children for education with extended care available.
- Full and 1/2 day, 3 to 5 day schedules are available.
- Taproot utilizes the Montessori philosophy and method of teaching a curriculum centered on Daily Living Activities and concrete materials to enhance your child's senses, language and math skills.
- Materials to augment learning about geography, science, art and music are also in the classroom.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
Other Montessori association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||32 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition details are located on our website.|
|Admissions Director||Karla Uvina|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Spring Valley Grades: NS-PK | 42 students
10435 Campo Road
Spring Valley, CA 91978
(619)442-2552 4.2 NS-PK
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.