Taproot Montessori-la Mesa
- Our primary Goal is to provide children, between the ages of 2 and 6, a stimulating social and safe learning environment where parents can confidently entrust their children for education with extended care available.
- Full and 1/2 day, 3 to 5 day schedules are available.
- Taproot utilizes the Montessori philosophy and method of teaching a curriculum centered on Daily Living Activities and concrete materials to enhance your child's senses, language and math skills.
- Materials to augment learning about geography, science, art and music are also in the classroom.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
Other Montessori association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||32 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition details are located on our website.|
|Admissions Director||Karla Uvina|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Spring Valley Grades: NS-PK | 42 students
10435 Campo Road
Spring Valley, CA 91978
(619)442-2552 4.2 NS-PK
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.