Taproot Montessori-la Mesa
Tel: (619) 698-2903
- Our primary Goal is to provide children, between the ages of 2 and 6, a stimulating social and safe learning environment where parents can confidently entrust their children for education with extended care available.
- Full and 1/2 day, 3 to 5 day schedules are available.
- Taproot utilizes the Montessori philosophy and method of teaching a curriculum centered on Daily Living Activities and concrete materials to enhance your child's senses, language and math skills.
- Materials to augment learning about geography, science, art and music are also in the classroom.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
Other Montessori association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||32 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||32:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition details are located on our website.|
|Admissions Director||Karla Uvina|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Spring Valley Grades: NS-PK | 42 students
10435 Campo Road
Spring Valley, CA 91978
(619) 442-2552 4.2 NS-PK
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?