Ted Direnzo Montessori School
- The Ted DiRenzo Montessori School was founded by Dr. Ted DiRenzo in 1969.
- He had a dream to build a better generation and his school has been serving the needs of families over the past 38 years.
- At the present, under the administration of Connie DiRenzo, the school cares for infants through kindergarten.
- The Ted DiRenzo Montessori School uses the individualized approach to teaching along with hands-on learning materials.
- Additionally, our school program offers computers in classrooms, a school library, "I Can Bee" programs, music, assemblies, and some foreign language studies.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other Montessori association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||35 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||35:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.