Telstar Montessori Child Care Center
- Telstar Montessori Child Care Center provides childcare for more than 150 diverse children and encourage the individual role that each child brings to our school.
- Our culturally diverse staff fosters the important elements of a high quality preschool system with their various accomplishments in the child development field.
- Our excellent educational performance qualifies us for state associated programs such as the Los Angeles Universal Preschool Organization.
- We are able to provide our children with the most comprehensive educational envrionment.
- At K-Step Montessori we encourage parents to take an active role in their childs education and interests.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
National Association for the Education of Young Children
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||44 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Homes for Sale
Private school tuition seems to go nowhere but up. We look at some of the reasons why and offer the opinion that a private school education is still good value.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.