The Academy at Church Eleven 32
5.00 (3 reviews)
- The Academy at Church Eleven32 is a premier Christian Private School.
- Our students are challenged by rigorous academic standards, engaged with well-rounded electives, and encouraged in their spiritual foundation.
- We are pursuing our formal accreditation with Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) and AdvancED. This is a three year process that we expect to be completed by 2021.The vision for The Academy is to become a fully accredited K-12 school, complete with competitive sports and vibrant student life activities.
- The Academy at Church Eleven32 launched Kindergarten in the Fall of 2017, and we will be offering Kindergarten, 1st Grade, and 2nd Grade! We will add at least one grade per year until we reach 12th grade. Schedule your tour today!
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-2|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||16 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$7,500|
|Tuition Notes||New Student Enrollment Fee: $500 Kindergarten Tuition: $6500/year 1st and 2nd Grade Tuition: $7500/yearTuition can be paid on a 9 month payment plan or an 11 month payment plan.|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Brittany Henson|
- The Academy at Church Eleven32 offers a rigorous, Christ-centered academic curriculum taught from a Biblical Worldview. We use the Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills guidelines as a framework to engage students and foster their love for learning while ensuring we are meeting and exceeding all of the standards outlined by the State of Texas. Our small class sizes create a unique classroom experience. Our teachers are able to focus one-on-one with students and are able to provide extra assistance as needed and push students further academically when they are ready. The Academy at Church Eleven32 emphasises Math, Science, Language Arts and Social Studies, as well as biblical teaching and scripture memorization. This combination enables us to provide a premier educational experience and set children up to impact the world around them.
Profile last updated:
The Academy at Church Eleven32 has had such a positive impact on my daughter! She LOVES being in Kindergarten with Mrs. Bates. She is making wonderful friendships and is already operating at a 1st grade level in both math and reading. We are so excited to be a part of the very first class at The Academy at Church Eleven32!
- Posted by Parent - Brittany H
We absolutely love The Academy at Church Eleven32! It has been such a blessing to our family! Their curriculum is above anything I've ever seen. My mom is a retired elementary school teacher and has been so impressed with what she has seen with this school. We highly recommend to anyone considering a private Christian school!
- Posted by Parent - Lindsay B
We absolutely love being a part of The Academy at Church Eleven 32. My daughter attends kindergarten at the school and the positive impacts and growth we have seen continue to be a tremendous blessing. She loves her teacher, all of the caring staff and has made so many sweet friendships. We enjoy watching her grow and be challenged academically in a loving and thriving Christian environment.
- Posted by Parent - Misty G
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
You thought everything was set. The test scores were excellent. She had glowing teacher recommendations. The visit and the interview went well. But the school didn't accept your child. What do you do now?