The Children's Cornerstone
5.00 (1 review)
- The Children's Cornerstone offers superior early childhood education based on the Montessorian philosophy.
- A variety of programs are available for students ages 3.0 to 6+. We are located in DUNMORE.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||40 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||28 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Contact the school office for tuition rates. firstname.lastname@example.org 570-347-4450|
|Admissions Director||Dorothy M. Mariotti, M.Ed.|
- Program Offerings
- First School Experience Program - Pre-K Level 1 > Monday, Wednesday, Friday 12:30PM-2:30PM. Children must be age 3 by September 1st to attend this program.
- Pre-K Level 2 > Monday through Friday 8:30AM-11:30AM. Children must be no younger than 3 years and 10 months by September 1st to attend this program.
- Transitional Kindergarten Program - Pre-K Level 3 > Monday, Wednesday, Friday 8:30AM-12:00PM, Tuesday,Thursday 8:30AM-2:30PM.This program is recommended for older four-year-old children, who will turn five no later than June of the academic year.
- Kindergarten Program > Monday through Friday 8:30AM-2:30PM. Children must be age 5 by September 1st to attend this program.
- People that viewed The Children's Cornerstone also viewed these schools: Tony Domiano Early Childhood Ctr At Marywood Univ.
Very peaceful structured learning environment
- Posted by Parent - c.jmy
August 16, 2018
If you have been teaching for a few years, chances are that you will need to consider rebranding yourself.
August 14, 2018
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
July 24, 2018
We identify changes in The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 which impact not-for-profit private schools.