The Children's Cornerstone
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (570) 347-4450
The Children's Cornerstone offers superior early childhood education based on the Montessorian philosophy.
A variety of programs are available for students ages 3.0 to 6+. We are located in DUNMORE.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||58 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||29:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||28 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Contact the school office for tuition rates. firstname.lastname@example.org 570-347-4450|
|Admissions Director||Dorothy M. Mariotti, M.Ed.|
- Program Offerings
- First School Experience Program - Pre-K Level 1 > Monday, Wednesday, Friday 12:30PM-2:30PM. Children must be age 3 by September 1st to attend this program.
- Pre-K Level 2 > Monday through Friday 8:30AM-11:30AM. Children must be no younger than 3 years and 10 months by September 1st to attend this program.
- Transitional Kindergarten Program - Pre-K Level 3 > Monday, Wednesday, Friday 8:30AM-12:00PM, Tuesday,Thursday 8:30AM-2:30PM.This program is recommended for older four-year-old children, who will turn five no later than June of the academic year.
- Kindergarten Program > Monday through Friday 8:30AM-2:30PM. Children must be age 5 by September 1st to attend this program.
People that viewed The Children's Cornerstone also viewed these schools: Tony Domiano Early Childhood Ctr At Marywood Univ.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Scranton Grades: PK-K | 54 students
2300 Adams Ave Marywood University
Scranton, PA 18509
(570) 340-6085 2.1 PK-K
Very peaceful structured learning environment
- Posted by Parent - c.jmy
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.
TLTR? There are a couple of private school documents which you need to read.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.