The Children's Cornerstone
5.00 (1 review)
- The Children's Cornerstone offers superior early childhood education based on the Montessorian philosophy.
- A variety of programs are available for students ages 3.0 to 6+. We are located in DUNMORE.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||40 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||28 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Contact the school office for tuition rates. firstname.lastname@example.org 570-347-4450|
|Admissions Director||Dorothy M. Mariotti, M.Ed.|
- Program Offerings
- First School Experience Program - Pre-K Level 1 > Monday, Wednesday, Friday 12:30PM-2:30PM. Children must be age 3 by September 1st to attend this program.
- Pre-K Level 2 > Monday through Friday 8:30AM-11:30AM. Children must be no younger than 3 years and 10 months by September 1st to attend this program.
- Transitional Kindergarten Program - Pre-K Level 3 > Monday, Wednesday, Friday 8:30AM-12:00PM, Tuesday,Thursday 8:30AM-2:30PM.This program is recommended for older four-year-old children, who will turn five no later than June of the academic year.
- Kindergarten Program > Monday through Friday 8:30AM-2:30PM. Children must be age 5 by September 1st to attend this program.
Profile last updated:
- People that viewed The Children's Cornerstone also viewed these schools: Tony Domiano Early Childhood Ctr At Marywood Univ.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Scranton Grades: PK-K | 54 students
2300 Adams Ave Marywood University
Scranton, PA 18509
(570)340-6085 2.1 PK-K
Very peaceful structured learning environment
- Posted by Parent - c.jmy
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
Your school's website and your social media sites are essential tools in your marketing program.
Choosing the right private school for your child is a lengthy process. I want you to achieve the success which you deserve without making these common mistakes other parents have made.