The Children's Cornerstone
5.00 (1 review)
- The Children's Cornerstone offers superior early childhood education based on the Montessorian philosophy.
- A variety of programs are available for students ages 3.0 to 6+.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||20 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||20 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Dorothy M. Mariotti, M.Ed.|
- Program Offerings
- "3 for Three" - First School Experience Program - Recommended for children who celebrated their third birthday in the summer months (June, July, August). Monday, Wednesday, Friday 12:30PM-2:30PM
- Morning Session - Monday through Friday 8:30AM-11:30AM
- Transitional Kindergarten/Kindergarten Program - Monday, Wednesday, Friday 8:30AM-12:00PM, Tuesday,Thursday 8:30AM-2:30PM
- *Students attending morning program are welcome to join us for lunch.
- People that viewed The Children's Cornerstone also viewed these schools: Tony Domiano Early Childhood Ctr At Marywood Univ.
Very peaceful structured learning environment
- Posted by Parent - c.jmy
May 10, 2018
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
May 10, 2018
Sending your children to a summer program or camp keeps them active in fun-filled settings. We explore your options.
April 19, 2018
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.