The Children's Cornerstone
5.00 (1 review)
- The Children's Cornerstone offers superior early childhood education based on the Montessorian philosophy.
- A variety of programs are available for students ages 3.0 to 6+.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||20 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||20 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Dorothy M. Mariotti, M.Ed.|
- Program Offerings
- "3 for Three" - First School Experience Program - Recommended for children who celebrated their third birthday in the summer months (June, July, August). Monday, Wednesday, Friday 12:30PM-2:30PM
- Morning Session - Monday through Friday 8:30AM-11:30AM
- Transitional Kindergarten/Kindergarten Program - Monday, Wednesday, Friday 8:30AM-12:00PM, Tuesday,Thursday 8:30AM-2:30PM
- *Students attending morning program are welcome to join us for lunch.
- People that viewed The Children's Cornerstone also viewed these schools: Tony Domiano Early Childhood Ctr At Marywood Univ.
Very peaceful structured learning environment
- Posted by Parent - c.jmy
February 21, 2018
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
February 19, 2018
Think of the school search process as a series of checkpoints, each of which has a due date. We show you when to do the various items in the search process.
February 07, 2018
After conducting a survey of the educational backgrounds of current U.S. senators we were able to draw some interesting conclusions. Keep reading to learn more.