The Children's Cornerstone
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (570) 347-4450
- The Children's Cornerstone offers superior early childhood education based on the Montessorian philosophy.
- A variety of programs are available for students ages 3.0 to 6+. We are located in DUNMORE.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||58 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||29:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||28 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Contact the school office for tuition rates. firstname.lastname@example.org 570-347-4450|
|Admissions Director||Dorothy M. Mariotti, M.Ed.|
- Program Offerings
- First School Experience Program - Pre-K Level 1 > Monday, Wednesday, Friday 12:30PM-2:30PM. Children must be age 3 by September 1st to attend this program.
- Pre-K Level 2 > Monday through Friday 8:30AM-11:30AM. Children must be no younger than 3 years and 10 months by September 1st to attend this program.
- Transitional Kindergarten Program - Pre-K Level 3 > Monday, Wednesday, Friday 8:30AM-12:00PM, Tuesday,Thursday 8:30AM-2:30PM.This program is recommended for older four-year-old children, who will turn five no later than June of the academic year.
- Kindergarten Program > Monday through Friday 8:30AM-2:30PM. Children must be age 5 by September 1st to attend this program.
- People that viewed The Children's Cornerstone also viewed these schools: Tony Domiano Early Childhood Ctr At Marywood Univ.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Scranton Grades: PK-K | 54 students
2300 Adams Ave Marywood University
Scranton, PA 18509
(570) 340-6085 2.1 PK-K
Very peaceful structured learning environment
- Posted by Parent - c.jmy
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.