The Children's Cornerstone
5.00 (1 review)
- The Children's Cornerstone offers superior early childhood education based on the Montessorian philosophy.
- A variety of programs are available for students ages 3.0 to 6+. We are located in DUNMORE.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||40 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||28 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Contact the school office for tuition rates. email@example.com 570-347-4450|
|Admissions Director||Dorothy M. Mariotti, M.Ed.|
- Program Offerings
- First School Experience Program - Pre-K Level 1 > Monday, Wednesday, Friday 12:30PM-2:30PM. Children must be age 3 by September 1st to attend this program.
- Pre-K Level 2 > Monday through Friday 8:30AM-11:30AM. Children must be no younger than 3 years and 10 months by September 1st to attend this program.
- Transitional Kindergarten Program - Pre-K Level 3 > Monday, Wednesday, Friday 8:30AM-12:00PM, Tuesday,Thursday 8:30AM-2:30PM.This program is recommended for older four-year-old children, who will turn five no later than June of the academic year.
- Kindergarten Program > Monday through Friday 8:30AM-2:30PM. Children must be age 5 by September 1st to attend this program.
Profile last updated:
- People that viewed The Children's Cornerstone also viewed these schools: Tony Domiano Early Childhood Ctr At Marywood Univ.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Scranton Grades: PK-K | 54 students
2300 Adams Ave Marywood University
Scranton, PA 18509
(570)340-6085 2.1 PK-K
Very peaceful structured learning environment
- Posted by Parent - c.jmy
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.
It is illegal for an interviewer to ask certain questions at your job interview. Be aware of what they can and cannot ask you.