The Childrens Home Of Cincinnati Upper School
Tel: (513) 825-2441
- At Hope Academy, we provide children with enriching educational experiences and assist them in reaching their full academic potential.
- Our independent schools offer highly structured, individualized academic instruction that also addresses issues such as conflict resolution, social skills training and esteem building.
- Our educational support goes beyond the classroom to services such as tutoring, school-based trainings and consultations for school personnel and a fun-filled summer day camp.
- The mission of The Hope Academy of Cincinnati is to improve the lives of children and their families facing social, behavioral, and learning challenges through individualized services of superior quality.
- Central to our mission is serving “at risk” children and their families.
- We strive to reach those with little or no resources or support systems, and families that, for any reason, do not have access to typical opportunities afforded to others.
- Our professional, caring staff provides innovative services on our campus, in the home and in school or community settings.
- Through these programs, we support children waiting for a family of their own, nurture those in need of extra guidance during the first few years of life, educate children who require special attention to achieve their full academic potential, and help children to realize and maintain a healthy state of mind.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-12|
|Total Students||157 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cincinnati Grades: K-9 | 106 students
4721 Reading Rd
Cincinnati, OH 45237
(513) 242-7600 3.3 K-9
- Jacksonville Grades: K-12 | 75 students
12276 San Jose Blvd. Suite 528
Jacksonville, FL 32223
(904) 389-5106 642.6 K-12
- Cincinnati Grades: K-12 | 142 students
1810 Young St
Cincinnati, OH 45202
(513) 763-6655 6.3 K-12
- Cincinnati Grades: K-8 | 93 students
4122 Myrtle Avenue
Cincinnati, OH 45236
(513) 984-2215 3.3 K-8
- Cincinnati Grades: 1-8 | 63 students
5400 Edalbert Dr
Cincinnati, OH 45239
(513) 741-3100 9.7 1-8
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?