The Childrens Home Of Cincinnati Upper School
- At Hope Academy, we provide children with enriching educational experiences and assist them in reaching their full academic potential.
- Our independent schools offer highly structured, individualized academic instruction that also addresses issues such as conflict resolution, social skills training and esteem building.
- Our educational support goes beyond the classroom to services such as tutoring, school-based trainings and consultations for school personnel and a fun-filled summer day camp.
- The mission of The Hope Academy of Cincinnati is to improve the lives of children and their families facing social, behavioral, and learning challenges through individualized services of superior quality.
- Central to our mission is serving “at risk” children and their families.
- We strive to reach those with little or no resources or support systems, and families that, for any reason, do not have access to typical opportunities afforded to others.
- Our professional, caring staff provides innovative services on our campus, in the home and in school or community settings.
- Through these programs, we support children waiting for a family of their own, nurture those in need of extra guidance during the first few years of life, educate children who require special attention to achieve their full academic potential, and help children to realize and maintain a healthy state of mind.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-12|
|Total Students||157 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed The Childrens Home Of Cincinnati Upper School also viewed these schools: St Aloysius Education Center, Children's Educational Services d.b.a. The Broach School and Crossroads Christian School, Aldersgate Christian Academy, Linden Grove School and St Joseph Villa Academy Elementary School.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cincinnati Grades: 1-10 | 93 students
4721 Reading Rd
Cincinnati, OH 45237
(513)242-7600 3.3 1-10
- Jacksonville Grades: NS-12
12276 San Jose Blvd. Suite 528
Jacksonville, FL 32223
(904)652-1282 642.6 NS-12
- Cincinnati Grades: K-12 | 129 students
1810 Young St
Cincinnati, OH 45202
(513)763-6655 6.3 K-12
- Cincinnati Grades: K-8 | 88 students
4122 Myrtle Av.
Cincinnati, OH 45236
(513)984-2215 3.3 K-8
- Cincinnati Grades: K-8 | 83 students
5400 Edalbert Dr
Cincinnati, OH 45239
(513)741-3100 9.7 K-8
Nearby Homes for Sale
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.