The Church At Brookhills Early
- The Church At Brookhills Early Preschoolers begin learning about different cultures and countries of the world through 'Mission Friends' curriculum.
- In addition to Bible study, preschoolers learn about our world by making crafts, learning songs in other languages, praying for missionaries and participating in mission projects.
- This is the first step in laying a strong mission foundation and preparing preschoolers' hearts to impact the world.
- Preschoolers are learning and absorbing their world at an amazing rate.
- During this incredible time of discovery, The Church at Brook Hills, working with parents and qualified volunteers, seeks to give preschoolers a place to learn about God and explore His love and character in a safe, secure environment.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||156 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Birmingham Grades: NS | 123 students
350 Overbrook Rd
Birmingham, AL 35213
(205)874-1541 6.6 NS
- Birmingham Grades: PK-8 | 317 students
4901 Old Leeds Rd
Birmingham, AL 35213
(205)956-9731 6.2 PK-8
- Birmingham Grades: NS-PK | 227 students
2865 Old Rocky Ridge Road
Birmingham, AL 35243
(205)823-2580 5.6 NS-PK
- Birmingham Grades: PK-K | 50 students
4855 Meadow Brook Rd
Birmingham, AL 35242
(205)991-3020 1.5 PK-K
- Birmingham Grades: PK-K | 58 students
117 12th Court Nw
Birmingham, AL 35215
(205)856-2054 13.2 PK-K
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.