The Church At Brookhills Early
- The Church At Brookhills Early Preschoolers begin learning about different cultures and countries of the world through 'Mission Friends' curriculum.
- In addition to Bible study, preschoolers learn about our world by making crafts, learning songs in other languages, praying for missionaries and participating in mission projects.
- This is the first step in laying a strong mission foundation and preparing preschoolers' hearts to impact the world.
- Preschoolers are learning and absorbing their world at an amazing rate.
- During this incredible time of discovery, The Church at Brook Hills, working with parents and qualified volunteers, seeks to give preschoolers a place to learn about God and explore His love and character in a safe, secure environment.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||156 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Birmingham Grades: NS | 123 students
350 Overbrook Rd
Birmingham, AL 35213
(205)874-1541 6.6 NS
- Birmingham Grades: PK-8 | 317 students
4901 Old Leeds Rd
Birmingham, AL 35213
(205)956-9731 6.2 PK-8
- Birmingham Grades: NS-PK | 227 students
2865 Old Rocky Ridge Road
Birmingham, AL 35243
(205)823-2580 5.6 NS-PK
- Birmingham Grades: PK-K | 50 students
4855 Meadow Brook Rd
Birmingham, AL 35242
(205)991-3020 1.5 PK-K
- Birmingham Grades: PK-K | 58 students
117 12th Court Nw
Birmingham, AL 35215
(205)856-2054 13.2 PK-K
Every private school parent is encouraged to help the school in whatever way he can. Here are some things you can do to make a contribution to your school.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.