St. Mark United Methodist Kindergarten
Saint Mark KIDS is a 1/2 day MDO for children 6 months through age 2.
Saint Mark Kindergarten includes our state-licensed program for children ages 3k through 5k.
The Kindergarten offers 1/2 day and full day programs. Enrichment classes that are included in Kindergarten tuition are music, Spanish, motor development and computer.
Kindergarten children also attend chapel weekly. Teachers in both programs are experienced, mature adults with a love for children and ministry.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Prekindergarten-Kindergarten
- Students: 154 students
- Average class size: 10 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
We have 1/2 day and full day programs for preschool and kindergarten. MDO is 1/2 day only. Tuition varies.
- Since 1970, Saint Mark Kindergarten has offered exceptional early childhood education to the "over the mountain" area. Our goal has been to provide a positive environment in which the child will develop an interest in learning and a confidence in his own abilities, through cognitive and sensory activities that challenge the child in a developmentally appropriate manner. We work to enhance each child's awareness of God's love for him and to teach children to care for all of God's creation. Although it is not required of church-based child care programs, Saint Mark chooses to be licensed by the state as one way to maintain high standards. Throughout the years, children from Saint Mark have been welcomed into surrounding elementary schools as enthusiastic learners who are well prepared for the social and academic challenges ahead.
We have sent all 3 of our children to St. Marks for pre-K and have cherished it. The teachers are great, energetic, compassionate, and take great pride in teaching the children. The administration is fantastic as well. The kids have art, gym, Spanish, music, learn colors and the alphabet, and have outside playtime on an awesome playground. The school encourages parents to red to the class and has a few events throughout the year. I highly recommend it!
Endorse St. Mark United Methodist Kindergarten. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Books Set In Private Schools
Enjoy a range of subject matter from recollections to murder mysteries, all set in private schools here at home and abroad.
Keep Ransomware Out of Your School
Small organizations like private schools are just as vulnerable to ransomware attacks as large organizations are. Here's how to deal with ransomware in your school.
Endow A Teaching Position
Endowing a teaching position accomplishes many things for the private school that gave you the foundation for your adult life.