Tel: (205) 822-8110
Our staff has 158 combined years of childcare experience with four teachers with 20+ years and four with 10 years of experience.
The staff at Hoover KinderCare is committed to family engagement and partnering with families to ensure that all our students are developing to their full potential.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to Hoover KinderCare! The staff here is dedicated to the task of developing our students to their full potential-physically, emotionally, intellectually and socially. We nurture their development with developmentally appropriate hands on activities. The majority of their day is spent in discovery areas engaged in activities to stimulate their development.
- At our center there is a keypad for entry to keep our center secure, our playgrounds are also fenced for added security and our staff is CPR and First Aid Certified.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Yes: Any from State. NACCRRA.
Nearby Private Schools
The nearest high school to Hoover KinderCare is Hoover Christian School (1.3 miles away)
The nearest elementary school is Oakmont Preschool & Kindergarten (1.1 miles away)
The nearest preschool is St. Mark United Methodist Kindergarten (1.0 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Birmingham Grades: K-1 | 94 students
1817 Patton Chapel Rd
Birmingham, AL 35226
(205) 823-4020 1.1 K-1
- Birmingham Grades: NS | 190 students
1815 Patton Chapel Rd
Birmingham, AL 35226
(205) 822-6239 1.2 NS
Choosing a private school is a process with many parts to it. It also takes 18-24 months to complete. This collection of articles deals with the first part of the process in which you begin to look at private schools and what they offer.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.
Solid parent-teacher relationships have always been an important part of K-12 education. During this interminable pandemic, parent-teacher relationships have become even more important.