Our staff has 158 combined years of childcare experience with four teachers with 20+ years and four with 10 years of experience.
The staff at Hoover KinderCare is committed to family engagement and partnering with families to ensure that all our students are developing to their full potential.
Quick Stats (2023)
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to Hoover KinderCare! The staff here is dedicated to the task of developing our students to their full potential-physically, emotionally, intellectually and socially. We nurture their development with developmentally appropriate hands on activities. The majority of their day is spent in discovery areas engaged in activities to stimulate their development.
- At our center there is a keypad for entry to keep our center secure, our playgrounds are also fenced for added security and our staff is CPR and First Aid Certified.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Yes: Any from State. NACCRRA.
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Hoover KinderCare?
The application deadline for Hoover KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Hoover KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Enrichment Resources For Children Ages 10-14
I asked ChatGPT to list apps, YouTube Channels, and podcasts suitable for enriching the studies of students ages 10-14. (We'll look at resources for younger and older students in another article.)
February 13, 2023Designing Assignments In The ChatGPT Era
AI (Artificial Intelligence), specifically ChatGPT, poses some serious challenges for teachers. We explore the importance of teaching students how to attribute the work and ideas of others.