Hoover Christian School
- Top Ranked AL School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 59 students
- Yearly Tuition: $4,573
- Acceptance rate: 86%
- Average class size: 10 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
polo shirts, khaki pants, skirts
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Arts and Music Programs:
Stringed instrument instruction
- Great test scores averaging nearly two grades above average
- Excellent, completely certified teaching staff (many with multiple degrees and state certifications) and including art, music, and Spanish
- Ideal setting--next to Aldridge Botanical Gardens
- Won the Southeast Regional NYSE investment competition (placed 4th in the nation)
- Facilities: newly renovated 1.5 million dollar building, adjoining field, and gymnasium
- Advanced technology includes computers in each classroom, video projectors, and video conferencing class options for high school students
- Affiliated with Griggs International for selected 11-12th grade classes, some with dual enrollment
- Catered vegetarian hot lunch optional
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Hoover Christian School cost?
Hoover Christian School's tuition is approximately $4,573 for private students.
What is the acceptance rate of Hoover Christian School?
The acceptance rate of Hoover Christian School is 86%, which is lower than the national average of 90%.
What is Hoover Christian School's ranking?
Hoover Christian School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Alabama for: Oldest founding date.
When is the application deadline for Hoover Christian School?
The application deadline for Hoover Christian School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Hoover Christian School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards