- Top Ranked AL School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 1,745 students
- Average class size: 23 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
modest and neat
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Audio-Visual Club, Chess Club, Debate Team, Habitat for Humanity Club, International Mission Trips, Math Team, National Honor Society (NHS), Robotics Team, Service Projects, Student Government
Arts and Music Programs:
Art Classes, Drama Productions, Jazz Band, Marching Band, Show Choir
- Briarwood Christian School provides excellence in education in a Christ-centered environment through impact-oriented leadership that will challenge and inspire the whole student, equipping each student to glorify God by responsible action in contemporary society. Believing that all truth is a manifestation of God's sovereignty in creation, we desire to establish a school which in its ultimate purpose glorifies and reveals God. Man, made in the image of God, is responsible to God in all things; therefore, his education must enable him to understand and use the created universe and to live by the precepts which He has established for Godly living. Knowing that man has chosen to glorify himself and worship his own works rather than worship and glorify God, we understand that our students have a nature which hinders them from achieving the objectives which we have named. However, knowing that the Lord, Himself, has provided a way for these children to reach their full potential through His payment for sin on the cross, we realize that each child here has a unique and valuable place in the plan of God and must be highly esteemed and respected.
Frequently Asked Questions
What sports does Briarwood Christian School offer?
What is Briarwood Christian School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Briarwood Christian School?
Endorse Briarwood Christian School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards